P r o l o g u e :

Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmate. The number of days until they get to meet their soulmate embedded into their wrist, almost like a tattoo that kept decreasing in days till they meet the supposed love of their life.

Xena Wright is at a party and she is wearing cherry flavored chapstick, not that she knew what that tasted like...well not until today. Today was the day she got to find her soulmate, The nagging number on her wrist would disappear forever when she finds him.

The only problem was in she had a crush on Archer Howell. The hottest and most popular boy in Westwood school

Brie and Cam her best friends were forcing her to tell him how she felt before she met her soulmate today,she stared at his tall and muscular body swaying to the music blasting from the speakers.

Just then the lights fluctuate and everything is dark, she takes that chance to go up to him and do the stupidest thing ever...

She kisses him.

He tenses up but slowly kisses her back, her whole body covered in goosebumps.
the lights then start to flicker back on but before he had the chance to see who she was she runs out of the house.

Once she is out, she takes a deep breath and licks her lips...her mind clouded from the kiss.

but she stops dead in her tracks when she tastes the sweet chemical taste of her cherry chapstick on her lips...she can taste it. she quickly looks down at her hand where the mark once used to be, but it was gone... as if it was never there

thats when everything sinks in.

Archer Howell is her soulmate.

— — —