60

3:58 pm

liampayne: When my hugo is out to everyone, you are going to show it off to the whole world 😠

zayn: Awh is bby li jealous i was wearing niall's merch and not something of my own boyfriend🥰

liampayne: ...You could say. 🙄

zayn: Dw i'll be wearing your hugo all the time🥰🥰

zayn: And maybe just that around the house😇

liampayne: Mhm, that'd be a sight to see 😍

zayn: I miss you daddy ):

liampayne: Fuck baby, aren't you with niall?

zayn: Yeah but still )):

zayn: I'm having my blunt and i feel lonely because he's in the zone right now with a song he's writing

zayn: While i'm here having a break with mine while missing you😔

liampayne: Poor sunshine, if i was only there to keep you some company 😘

zayn: Should i leave and come over?👀

liampayne: I'll be waiting, kitten ❤️

/-/-/

Niall is fifth-wheeling 😔✊🏼

niall🍻
ZAYN IS MISSING

louis🖕🏼
What??

niall🍻
He has vanished from my house and won't pick up his phone !

niall🍻
Liam have you heard from him ?

louis🖕🏼
.... Judging by none of them replying this last half hour of your message, they're definitely together

niall🍻
Wow , he really left me to get dicked down 😔

harry🌈
Why were you guys together anyway?

niall🍻
I just asked him to come over for some writing .

louis🖕🏼
I'm feeling offended you didn't even ask me to come

louis🖕🏼
A rat

niall🍻
🙄

niall🍻
Anyways , ziam reply back when you see this so i know yall are alive xo

/-/-/

zayn giggled and liam chuckled as they finished reading the messages from the group. they didn't do much, just pleased each other and had an intense make out session.

"one day i have to smoke with you, you're quite the horny bastard when you do."

"heyyy, with a boyfriend like you, how can i not?" they're cuddling each other underneath the covers, boxers supporting their lower halves.

"i do kind of feel bad i just left niall, but he's alright with it. i'll message the chat we're all good." as zayn did that, liam couldn't help but admire his beautiful boyfriend. his long lashes were to die for, his tan skin, honey eyes and structured face creating such an amazing human.

he didn't realise he was getting spoken to, being too lost in his thoughts as zayn squished his cheek while giggling. "hello, is anyone home?" liam rolled over on top of zayn, him being surprised as he didn't know that was liam's next move and he nibbled around zayn's neck. "sorry what were you saying, kitten?"

zayn squirmed, "please try refrain from calling me kitten so often, you know what that does to me." liam smirked and went closer to one of his ears, hands roaming down to zayn's arse while squeezing it and whispering "okay, kitten."

a soft moan came from zayn's lips and shook his head to get back on track. "no stop distracting me. before you rudely but very nicely, interrupted me, i was asking if you're going to talk to toni sometime soon?"

liam sighed, "i wish you would have forgotten about that, or hoping i wouldn't do it too soon."

"i still think it'd be good so that as well as if we come out to the public soon, he won't do anything out of the extraordinary from what you told me about him."

"i hate when you're always right."

zayn left liam a kiss on the nose and started tracing shapes on his back as liam went back to lying next to zayn, the lovers eventually falling asleep.