Basic Rules

A/N Just gonna put this another time but I don't own Danganronpa or Identity V the both belong to there rightful creators... Alright back to the story.

-No one's POV-

"Puhuhu"

In the middle of the gym stood a wierd black and white bear with one red eye. The survivors both confused and creeped out slowly approached it.

"Why is it laughing?" asked Naib.

"Better question, what is it?" Asked Martha

The bear still grinning moved to stand on the stage. "I am your beloved headmaster, Monokuma."

The survivors stayed silent as the bear proceded to speak.

"You all are now trapped here until you die, also your probably familiar with the fact that you can't leave but unlike the manor there is a way."

That sparked the survivors interests. Once they were in the manor they just had to except being there but now that there here they might have a chance to rejoin society.

"Well ya gonna tell us how" yelled Kreacher in an angry/irritated tone.

"I was getting there. In order to leave you must successfully kill another survivor."

The room was silent. The survivors were shocked but at the same time completely frightened by the idea of having to kill another.

"Are you sure there is no other way" aksed Vera.

"Yep, no other way but you can kill them in any way you like" said Monokuma with a way to cheery tone.

No one spoke but they all looked at each other suspiciously like at any moment one would attempt murder.

"Well enough of this, all of your rooms are down the hall. They will have your name on the outside so go find them, you might like whats inside."

The survivors headed out. None really wanting to accept the situation but also not wanting to stay in the room with that bear anymore.

A/N Thanks for reading.