Chapter 41

"Hello?!Mommy!"

Wake up from his sleeping beauty Little Doll direct call his mommy and ignore the maid who want to help him wash and brush teeth.

At the same time Qi Tian come to look for his nephew. He want to bring this little Young Master play outside.

"Okey. Mommy! Dont worry, baby will listen uncle Tian..."

While make a promise his eyes look at his dumb uncle with a sneer hook at his mouth.

Qi Tian speechless when he saw this two face little devil!. What a good nephew ah!. He really cant believe this still 5 year old child already this cunning....

Its make him remember Qi Ran when they still young. Everytime their other sibling and cousin bully his sister she will pretend to be a weak girl. But behind she was really clever and cunning, he saw everything how his dear sister pay back what they did to her until who bullies her cry without knowing who play a string behind them.

This little nephew really take after his dear sister!.

"Okey mommy. Dont work to hard. We already rich and have money so dont make them bully mommy"

Qi Tian signal the maid to go outside first. After Little Doll finished talking with Qi Ran they can come in again.

He saw Little Doll bodyguard standing like a statues in front Little Doll room. Not only there but maybe guard every corner in his Premium Palace!. Fortunately the one this scary bodyguard watch and guard is his nephew. If he...he will feel unwell ah when there people watching everything what he do!.

"If mommy want any help to bullies them quickly call baby doll. Baby doll will help mommy from behind!"

Qi Tian who almost space out rolled his eyes when hear what this Little clever Devil said. What a sweet tongue ah!. This little doll really know how to stole woman heart with his sweet word and smart talking!. Even he feel lose to this nephew!.

"Okey mommy. Take care yourself there. Dont worry about baby doll. Baby know how to take care myself"

"Yeah. I will be a good boy. Promise!"

"Love you too mommy. Bye...muah!"

He giggle and that put the handphone on the table beside his bed.

After that he cross his hand like a arrogant Young Master while his cold eyes look at Qi Tian direction.

"So uncle...what you want in this early morning?"

He ask with his expressionless face. Really different from when he was talking with his mommy at handphone.

'Huh...really not cute anymore!'

Qi Tian really want to roll his eyes now!. This little devil really the King Of Thousand Face!.

"Uncle plan want to bring Baby Doll play outside...."

"Mommy said i cant go out. I must obedient wait for mommy at home."

Before Qi Tian finish talk Little Doll cut with his childish voice and his unfit cold face.

"Your mommy will dont know. She now far from here. We can play secretly"

Qi Tian dont want to give up. Well he really want to visit Amusement Park since a long time ago! But because he was already adult and man at that. He was shame to go there  so since now he already have a nephew, he want to take this chance to use the excuses to bring his nephew play at the Amusement Park!. What a good cover ah!....haha...

Little Doll raise his eyebrow. The look at this dumb uncle who cannot hide what he think from his reaction really make him want to throw his pillow at that stupid face!. With how silly his smile and laugh loud alone without think much he already can guess what this annoying dumb uncle thought.....