2.

Ka'leah

I finally made it to my shop and I had about 30 minutes to spare before my first appointment.

I exited my car making sure I had everything so I wouldn't need to make a second trip.

Purse? Check
Charger? Check
AirPods? Check
Drinks? Check
Keys? Check
Okay I think I got everything I thought to myself as I locked the doors to my car.

I made my way into the shop greeting our receptionist Jasmine.

"Hey boo." I said to her.

"heyyy!" she responded with a grin. I squinted my eyes at her.

"what's got you so happy over there?" I questioned

"Nothinggggg" she dragged the word .

I looked at her weirdly before getting ready to continue walking. Before I could move her phone chimed indicating she got a notification which made her smile even harder.

Well damn I thought when I literally seen all
32 of her teeth.

"Well now I know why you smiling so hard." I smirked continuing into the salon as I heard her laugh.

"Heyyyy bitchhhhh!" Mariah and Chanel greeted me at the same time saying the same thing which caused me to chuckle.

"Hey whoressss." I responded back.

"Ooouuuoo nel I think that's for us." riah tried to whisper, key word tried.

I laughed "yes it is for y'all." I gave them their drinks and went to put my stuff in my office.

Since we each do something different in here and all 3 of us are the bosses we each get our own office space.

I do hair and I'm in charge of the employees who also do hair.

Chanel is a makeup artist and she's in charge of the people who do makeup.

And lastly Mariah does nails and she's responsible for those who do nails.

Our salon is big enough for each person to have their own section for themselves and their employees and not get in the others way.

I searched for my phone to check the time and realized my dumb ass left it in the car. I sighed and grabbed my keys so I could grab my phone.

As I'm walking something makes me look up only to lock eyes with mr tattoos. What in the hell?

We've had this shop for about 6 months and I've never seen him before today.

I continued my journey to my car and sure enough when I got there my phone was in the cup holder. After grabbing my phone and locking up my car I turned to see if mr tattoos was still there only to see him disappearing into the tattoo shop.

"Doesn't he have enough tattoos?" I asked myself while heading back into the shop.

I checked the time on my phone and realized I had 10 minutes before my appointment so I set up my station since it was just a simple sew-in with a closure and used the remainder of my time scrolling through Instagram while sipping my drink.

About 3 minutes later the door chimes signaling that someone entered the shop. Looking up I see that it's my client and I wave her over while saying good morning.

****

It's been about 4 hours since I've been here and it's time for the girls and I to go to lunch. I've done 3 people's hair so far and I have about 5 more heads scheduled for when we get back.