Once Upon A Time

Name: Evangeline Swan

Status: Alive

Birthday: January 1st, 1997

Home: Her house, Storybrooke, Neverland (formally)

Occupation: FBI agent

Family: Unknown father, Emma Swan (Mother), Henry Mills (Half-brother), Peter Pan (Husband/lover, deceased)

Species: Human

Portrayed By: Candice King

First Appearance: The Heart of the Truest Believer

Last Appearance: Leaving Storybrooke
____________________________________

Evangeline is a beautiful young woman with a pale complexion, blue-green eyes and medium length blonde hair which she often wears in a variety of different styles; straight, curly or naturally waved. She has a slim, yet due to her cheerleading as a teenager, toned and athletic figure. She is also one of the tallest women in the series. She stand's 5'8.

Evangeline took care of her appearance, always making sure to match her hairstyle and accessories to her daily outfits. Evangaline's accessories were very eye-catching; large earrings, small bags, jewelry, and hairbands. The one color Evangeline is rarely seen wearing is the color "blue", as she told Pan that her clothes seemed too tight on her body.

Leaving Neverland, Evangeline's clothing choices change to a laid back, yet much more mature style; preferring to wear pale t-shirts, skinny jeans, high-boots; and the color isn't as bright and attracting as it once was. She sometimes wore short dresses in a variety of colors for occasions such as parties and fashionable skirts with matching tops. Her style in season two wasn't as eye-catching as it was once was, preferring paler colors instead of bright colors. 

She loves wearing a mixture of floral dresses and skirts with colorful cardigans and sandals, and dark jeans and jackets over bright colored shirts. However, she sometimes chooses to wear floral patterned shirts and tank t-shirts underneath biker leather and denim jackets, although on occasion would resort to wearing paler colors, skirts and tops.
____________________________________

She is extremely loyal and protective of her friends. She has a sensitive and loving nature. Despite having a confident exterior and high social prestige, underneath it all Evangeline was very insecure. After being brought to Neverland in her teenage years, Evangeline became much more responsible and protective. Evangeline is also sassy, funny, flirty and speaks her mind.
____________________________________

Gallery