50. ♡ Valentine pt 2 ♡

Eden »

"Open it." Adam smiled, handing me the small black box.

"Adam I hope you know I didn't go all out on a gift, I was thinking we could just go take a lil weekend trip-"

"Okayyy Eden. Just open yours."

I'd taken Adonis home, where he didn't want do anything but sleep. Adam and I had made plans to see each other, but when he found out about Don's break up..he paused everything to bring him food and a bunch of other shit he didn't need.

As of now, Adam and I were sitting in his car parked outside my house.

"Open it Eden." He said growing annoyed.

I opened the box, revealing the gold foxtail chain.

"Adam..."

"You like it?" He laughed.

"Adam this is a lot." I said, lifting the chain out of its box.

"I love you a lot."

"How much you pay for this?"

"It doesn't matter..I know it's a big gift. But it's something I know you wanted, wear it to graduation or something."

"Okay Adam." I laughed.

"Sooo. A trip for the weekend? What are you thinking?"

"New York-"

"New what? Seriously?" Adam sat up excitedly.

When I was younger, my dad used to take me and Don down to New York for a day or so. It was some of my favorite memories I have of him.

"I was thinking that'd be fun..if you wanna go."

"Of course I wanna go Eden..that sounds like so much fun."

I'd already talked to my mom about the weekend trip. Of course, I told her it'd be a group thing. Even though she was okay with me being with Adam, I didn't need her in our business.

"Good...I'm excited."

"So am I." He said, leaning in to kiss me.

I leaned back.

"Uhh you good?" Adam asked me.

"I don't wanna start something I don't have time to finish. Look my mom will be here soon, imma go check on Adonis."

"You sure he's okay? I feel so bad man...I know how it feels to be broken up with for no apparent reason."

"Adam- he'll be okay. I told you, him and Farrah can't stay apart from each other."

Adonis »

I appreciated Adam bringing me food..but for some reason I didn't feel any better.

I didn't have any one to get solid advice from either.

It's times like this when I miss my dad. Its times like this when I wish I had friends.

Idea.

I hadn't talked to Dana much since that party, Farrah didn't seem to like her.

Right now...I needed some type of clarity. Farrah isn't here to tell me not to, so why not?

I pulled my phone from beneath my pillow and texted Dana. It was unlike me to text first, usually because I didn't know what to say...but this time, I didn't care much.

Me: Hey

Dana:
hey don! ☺️haven't heard from you.