Chapter 19

We got to my house and Averyn shut the door after we both walked in.

"I'll grab some waters and snacks. My homework is in a dark blue folder." I said.

Averyn nodded his head and headed up stairs. I grabbed our snacks and headed up to my room. Averyn had everything that we needed to get our homework done down on the bed. I walked up to the bed and I was about to sit on the edge but Averyn tugged on my arm so I looked over at him.

"Sit in my lap." He wasn't asking.

I definitely wasn't going to argue either.

So I sat in his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Let's get this stupid homework done." I smiled over my shoulder at him.

After what felt like forever we finally got our homework done.

"I feel like my brain is about to explode." I groaned as Averyn and I cleaned up our homework and placed it in our bags.

"Good thing we stopped then, I kinda would like for my girlfriend to be alive." Averyn wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck.

"Supernatural time?" I smiled up at him.

He placed a soft kiss on my forehead and nodded his head. We got snuggled upon my bed, Averyn was leaning against my wall and had his arm wrapped around my waist as I laid my head on his shoulder and wrapped my right arm and leg around him, I pulled the blanket over us. I turned my television on and then got on to Netflix. Starting from season one episode one, I turned up the volume and then had Averyn place the remote on my nightstand.

We watched 4 episodes and it was midnight by that time, a soft knock was placed on my bedroom door and then it slowly opened. My mom peaked her head in and saw us.

"I know it's late, but are you kids hungry?" She asked.

I looked up at Averyn and he nodded his head. So we got up and we all made it down the stairs and into the kitchen, my mom had already made us sandwiches.

"How are you dear?" My mom asked Averyn.

"I'm good. How are you?" He asked with a smile.

"Just working." She laughed.

I knew my mom was tired of pulling double shifts, but she did it to keep a roof over our heads and food in our stomachs. Someday she won't have to work as hard, and I know my mom will feel better.

"Hey Ma, Can I have a couple friends over on Friday?" I asked before taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Will Averyn be there?" My mom looked at both of us.

"I didn't get the chance to ask him but..." I looked at him with a small smile and he chuckled.

"Of course I'll be there." He said towards my mother.

"Then, yes." She smiled.

"Why does Averyn have to be there for me to have friends over?" I laughed lightly.

"Have you seen him?" My mom questioned.

I laughed with a blush and Averyn chuckled, showing off his shiny smile and dimples.

We all finished dinner and cleaned up the kitchen before Averyn and I started walking up the stairs.

"Is Averyn staying the night?" My mom asked from the bottom of the stairs.

I turned and looked at her, "Is that okay?"

"Of course. Be good, you two !" She said trying to act stern.

"Yes ma'am." I laughed and Averyn and I continued up the stairs and into my room.

We walked into my room and Averyn shut the door behind him.

"Can I wear your shirt?" I asked sitting on my bed.

"For bed?" He questioned.

"Yes. Please?" I pouted

He walked over in front of me and cupped my cheeks.

"As long as you wear those dark blue cheekstirs we bought the other day." He smirked down at me.

"Deal." I smirked which I could tell he was surprised.

Averyn back away and started taking off the hoodie he had on. I took off my pants and walked over to my dresser, I pulled out the underwear and looked over at Averyn. He was standing there waiting for me to get undressed.

Momma didn't raise a bitch.

I slowly removed the underwear I was wearing and then dropped them to the floor, Averyn looked nervous as I slowly slip the dark blue pair on.

I walked over to him and pulled his shirt off of him. I turned away from him and took my shirt off. I grabbed Averyns and just like last time it stopped a little above mid-thigh.

I turned around and Averyn was standing right there.

"I wanna touch you." He said. "I wanna memorize all your curves without actually having sex. And you can keep the undergarments on, I just wanna show you how much I appreciate you."

My heart melt at what he said. Instead of answering, I backed up against the bed and laid down on my back making sure my feet were on the bed. I laid flat.

He crawled over me and my heart rate sped up. He slowly slid his fingertips against my sides, making me shiver. His fingers ran down my arms, he linked our hands then pinned my hands above my head.

He leaned down and lightly licked my ear, I just laid there as my heart rate was going through the roof.

He moved so we were facing each other, his eyes were gorgeous.

"You're so beautiful." He said quietly.

I blushed, "Thank you."

He leaned down and kissed me softly. He removed his hands from mine and slid on to my side and the other above me, I immediately put mine in his hair and lightly pulled.

He pulled away after it started to get a little heated. Both our breaths were heavy.

"I'm glad I met you." Averyn whispered in my ear as we spooned each other.

"Me too." I smiled with my eyes closed, I don't know why but I just felt like it.

But sooner after our conversation, we both fell into a blissful slip. His arms around me, making me feel safe.

He was safe.

He was home.