I.

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up with a terrible headache.  The last night really wasn't one of my best. Josy, my five year old daughter was sick, having a high temperature and pain in her ears. The poor little thing kept me up all night and I fell asleep sometime after five in the morning. Looking at the clock on my nightstand, I growled as I saw it was already 9:55am.
Spotting no kid in my room, I figured it would be best if I get up, too.
"Honey, mommy is going into the bathroom, then I'll make us breakfast, yeah?" Getting no answer I went to do my morning routine.
A few minutes later, still in my Pyiamas, I went looking what my kid was up to. "Josy where are you, hun?"
Again no response. "Come on, it's to early for a hide and seek game, baby!" I murmured, just wanting to put some coffee into my body so that I can function properly.
"Josy?" Going into her bedroom, then to the living room, the spare bedroom on the other side of the hall and finally to the kitchen.
My daughter was nowhere to be found. Then I spotted the front door slightly open.
Panicking I ran out of my house, still trying to find my kid.
"Josy! Where are you?" Walking into the garage - no kid. Going to Mrs Robinson, who lives right across the street, I knocked at her door. She opened  the door, looking at me worried. "What's the matter, dear?" "Have you seen Josy? I can't find her!" "Oh no. Sorry she's not with me, I just came home from walking my dog... come on, we'll find her! She can't be far!"
Still in my PJ's I was worried sick when I returned to my home. Mrs Robinson decided to call some friends of her down the road and in the city, maybe someone saw my girl.
Feeling pretty helpless, I yelled for my girl. Tears trickling down my face I started sobbing quite loudly.

Opie's POV

I was putting out the trash, when I heard a woman yelling for her kid. "JOSY! WHERE ARE YOU?"
Not paying further attention, because all parents been down the road of hide and seek with their kids, I decided to check the breaks on my harley.
All of a sudden I heard the same woman crying out loud. It sounded pretty devastated, like she was in big pain.
I jumped up and went the three houses over.
When I was almost in front of her, she fell to her knees and I hurried to catch her fall. "Woah there... what's going on lady?" I asked, while cradling her weeping body.
"My daughter...she-she's gone..."
"Wait... gone like gone?" She nodded and more tears spilled out of her eyes.  "We'll find her." I got up, pulling her with me.
Fifteen minutes later four motorcycles pulled up in my driveway. Jax was the first who joined me and Elizabeth, my neighbor. "What happened?" Elizabeth shook her head. "My girl. She's gone. I can't find her anywhere." Jax, Bobby, Tig and Chibs all looked at me with big eyes. "Listen brothers, her kid is sick, had a pretty bad fever with pain in her ears the whole last night, she's only five. We need to find her. I don't want to have that the kid gets a bad pneumonia." The others nodded. "Have a pic, so we know how she looks like?" My neighbor nodded and went inside to get one. "Hey brotha, anything we shoulda know about ya and the lady?" Looking at Chibs with a glare. "Well no. That's the first time I talked to her, besides I have Layla."
Tig smiled at me, then Elizabeth came back handing us a pre-school picture of her daughter Josy. "She's wearing a pink hello kitty pyjama..." "Don't worry, darlin', we'll find your kid!" Jax said and we started looking for her, all of us splitting up going in different directions.

After a while I decided to go back, maybe the others had more luck.
When my neighbor saw me with empty hands she broke down again, Bobby and Tig were already with her and they pulled her close, trying to soothe her. Jax came back from the other side of the street and shook his no in my direction. Fuck. Where could that girl be?
Then all of a sudden Chibs yelled from behind me. "Guys!" We turned to him, seeing him carrying a girl. Elizabeth screamed and started running. "JOSY!" Chibs grinned widely, keeping the little girl close, until her mother was near enough.

Chibs POV

I decided to walk through the park, maybe I find the girl here. Her mother was pretty devastated, but I could understand that. When I found out that my daughter was with Jimmy-O I felt pretty much the same.
Walking further next to some trees and bushes, I heard a child crying. "Mommy..."
Making my way through the bushes, I found a small girl, all dressed in pink, holding her leg. I crouched  down on her eye level.  "Heya, lass, is yar name Josy?" She looked at me with big eyes, slightly nodding. Sighing out of relief I smiled at the girl. "Ya worried yar Ma'... she's looking for ya. Shall I bring ya to her?" Josy nodded again, returning a small smile.
So I cradled her in my arms, her small arms holding close around my neck. I chuckled lightly at that, remembering my own daughter holding onto me like that.
We made our way to her home pretty quick and I saw my brothers waiting all outside. "Guys!" I yelled and grinned at them. Softly patting Josys back I whispered into her ear. "Yar back home, lassie. Yar safe now."
Opie's neighbor ran to me and I gave her her kid. Tears of happiness were streaming
down her face, when she hugged her kid tightly. "Ya should take yar girl inside, lass. She hurt her knee and her pyjama bottoms and socks are wet. Besides tha she's a cute gurl." The mother of the girl looked at me thankfully and headed inside.
I went to my brothers. "I am glad you found her. Couldn't imagine what happened when none of us came back with her." Opie said and stroked his beard. The others nodded. We all went back to Opies driveway, sharing another smoke before we decided to head out back to Teller-Morrows.
I just was halfway through with my cigarette, when Opies neighbor, still wearing her Pyjamas came back out. She came straight to us. "How's Josy?", Opie asked. "She's sitting in front of the TV, with a big bowl of her favorite cereals, just a scratched knee. I already tucked her in. Thank you guys for everything." "Don't worry, love, we all been there. You had the daddy-squad looking for your girl.", Tig chuckled. Jax and I shot him a glance. "You saying stuff like that, just sounds wrong, little perv..." "I didn't mean it like that and you know it! We are all fathers here." I laughed at that. "Shut up Tig!" Opie groaned.
The lass looked at me. "Thank you, for finding her." She came closer and surprised me by hugging me. "I didn't know what I shall do if you weren't here to help." I hugged her back. "Don't worry. We are looking out for our kids.", Jax responded and looked at me funnily, while the woman hugged me. "Now, lass, go back to yar kid, she needs ya more than five grumpy men." I let go of her and she smiled a little shyly. "Thank you." Then she turned around and went back in, to take care of her daughter.
"Where was the father?", Bobby asked. "There is none." An older lady approached us. "Thanks. That means a lot to the whole neighborhood. Elizabeth is a hard working girl, and her daughter is such a sweet kid." "There is no old man?", Tig asked her, she just shook her head no. "The baby daddy left her as soon as he found out she was pregnant. So it's just them for all I know. I babysit sometimes, when she needs me. She's working shifts in the hardware store. It's not always easy, but she's handling it well." I looked at the old lady, my mind racing. "Thank you Harry for doing this. I always knew you are a good son." She smiled at Opie and left to check on the girls.