Chapter 5

Hey, missed me???

Happy seeing me back? I got so many messages from you guys that I couldn't stop writing.

So, here I am presenting the brand new chapter of this book. Hope you all are gonna like it and please don't disappoint me this time.

👇

M A N I K
I didn't know what got into me but I was really tensed about Nandini. I was not feeling good when she was not in front of me. So, I asked mom about her but chachu told me that she had left for her home already. I didn't wait more and I also left for her place. Moreover, I haven't met aunty after coming here. I will meet her as well.

I entered into their house directly as the door was already opened. I found aunty sitting in the hall reading some file. May be office work.

I smiled seeing her. She still looks so young. After uncle's death, she had to deal with a lot. "Hello, aunty."

"Manik! When did you come? How are you?" She got all excited seeing him. She was happy too. She got up seeing me smiling brightly. I touch her feet in order to seek blessing.

"I'm fine. I came back yesterday only. How are you? You still look so beautiful."

"What! You came back yesterday and you are coming to meet me today? Why will you come here? You have forgotten us after going London." She made a fake hurt face. She is still the same. She is one of the strongest women I have ever come across in my life. After uncle's death, she handled everything perfectly. Be it home or office work.

I smiled at her. "It's not like that. I landed yesterday and in the evening, it was Mukti's engagement. I got busy with the preparation for that. Then didn't get time. But see I didn't wait any longer and I came to meet you."

"It's okay. But did you get married?" She winked at me with a naughty grin covering her face.

"What's this, aunty? How can I marry someone except you? Because where can I find someone so hot like you? Now I'm here, so if you say, I can marry you now only." I also muttered naughtily.

She smiled nodding her head and slapped on my arms. "Naughty..."

I laughed along with her. I looked around to see Nandini but couldn't find her. "Where is Nandini? Isn't she at home?"

Aunty let out a sigh and nodded her head. "Why should I say about this girl? I can't understand what she does, where he goes. Now she is in her room with Pari. You sit here, I will call her. I don't know what I will do to her."

"Aunty, you sit here and finish your work. I will go and see them."

"Okay. You go, I will make something for you till then."

I nodded my head and went to Nandini's room. I opened the door slowly to see Pari was helping Nandini in wearing her nail paint. Actually Pari was making her wear them. Nandini was sitting there lost somewhere whereas Pari was continuously blabbering about something in which Nandini was least interested. She was busy with her own thoughts.

I coughed a little to grab their attention. Pari and Nandini both turned towards me at the same time. Nandini was shocked seeing me there. Her eyes went wide as her gazes fell on me. She looked adorable with that look.