Chapter One

I rolled over and saw it was 1:30pm,I over slept! Considering this it was no surprise that I had tons of messages and missed calls from ︎Tris and Liz.
All the text were like "where are you" "you're late!" "hello" "wake up!!!"
We were all supposed to meet at Liz's house then we would drive up to beach. Not so much to swim but just to walk around feed the birds. Me and Liz always did this at the beginning summer. This would be Tris's first time going since we only met her mid school year.
I jumped up and grabbed an outfit out of my closet,A pair of daisy dukes and a plain white muscle tank that had a big sun flower on it with my black vans.
Then I pulled my long brown hair in a side braid. I wouldn't consider my self pretty but i was pretty enough to be on the cheer squad. I thought I just looked ugly and awkward, I was tall about 5'7 and had super long legs.
I ran down stairs told my mom bye and that I would see her tomorrow then I ran out to my car and headed straight to Liz's.
"Hello Mrs.Smith you look beautiful as always" I told Liz's mom as I ran up to Liz's room.
When I busted through the door Tris was laying on the bed on her phone and Liz was in her bean bag. Liz was wearing black high waisted shorts and a galaxy crop top and Tris was wearing a pair of light blue daisy dukes and a ninja turtle tank top. Her hair was flat ironed and she had a black snap back on backwards. She is so pretty. Her dark blue hair was absolutely gorgeous.
"You're late" said Tris without looking up from her phone
"I know and I'm sorry" I said with sad puppy eyes.
"It had something to do with Jack didn't it?" said Liz while standing up and grabbing her car keys
"No it wasn't jack" (jack is my boyfriend)
Liz did a slight chuckle and started to walk out the door "come on losers"
I blocked the door after Liz walked out and questioned Tris before she walked out
"Are you mad at me?"
"No it was a mistake and you look to pretty today to be mad at you" she said as she pushed pass me and out the door .
Then we started off on our trip.

Like and comment!
Thanks bae💕