Ghost boy part 9

Part 9

Danny's POV

***********

I touched the bandage lightly again. Jesus, it hurt. Whatever happened back at eves house was still freaking me out. was I high or something? Becuase I got the shit beat out of me.

By thin air.

I closed my eyes, wondering how I was going to apologize to her. I mustve freaked her out. She probably didn't wan to ever talk to me again. I was such an idiot for thinking with my dick. God. I deserved to be locked in jail. If she wanted to she probably could have me arrested.

I heard the door open in the front room. The soft breeze danced across my bruised face. I turned around.

Nothing.

I walked over and closed the door. Breathe, breathe, breathe. Nothing was there.

But that's exactly what I was afraid of.

Nothing.

I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. There was writing on the wall that hadn't been there moments before.

It read: hello Danny.

"w-w-who are you?" I squealed.

more writing appeared before me. It just popped onto the wall, as if it was being written.

"You don't deserve to live after what you did to eve." I kept reading, body quivering.

"you had this coming."

I yelped. Oh god.

Eve's POV

***********

My head was so dizzy it hurt. I felt that if I opened my eyes it mightve exploded.

Turning over, I felt the bed I was laying in. The covers were soft and plush, like clouds. I forced myself to grab my phone that was buzzing in my pocket.

"hello?" I answered.

"where the hell are you?" oh shit. My dad. Why was he angry at me?

"what?" I asked.

"I said where the hell are you? Are you at Magdalena's house or something?" he repeated. That was when I opened. My eyes.

It wasn't Maggie's house.

"yeah, sorry, forgot to tell you." I mumbled. He told me to come home soon and hung up. I sat up, confused.

Where was I?

It was a bedroom with mismatched dressers and a bed that took up half the space. It was strewn with clothes.

I darted out of the room, jumping to conclusions in my mind. I was at a party. I had a couple drinks. I was going home with Maggie...

Didn't I go home with Maggie?

I couldnt remember.

I ran into a room that seemed to be a kitchen/dining room. It was obviously an apartment.

Where was I?!

The front door opened. James walked in. My eyes opened wide. His hair was tossed around in a messy bunch of curls. He was holding a paper bag.

"oh, uh, your still here..." he said, scratching his head in embarrassment. I stared at him. He looked away.

"you might want to at least put on some clothes..." he said, blushing. I looked down at myself I my bra and underwear.

Oh. Shit.

I tried to cover myself as I dashed back to the bedroom, finding my clothes and throwing them on. Then I returned to James, arms crossed.

"I did something really stupid last night didn't I?" I asked. He shook his head, but then nodded.

"Uh, I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. You're in high school still. Uh..." he said. It was quiet.

"I'm going to go home now." I mumbled. He offered to call me a cab I refused. That didn't work out so well last time.

"well at least let me give you my number. In case you get lost." he said, not making eye contact. I let him enter it into my phone.

I walked out the door, slamming in behind me, willing myself not to cry.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

^.^ ok don't judge eve. She's just Confused.

Also don't judge Adam :) lol.

Haha I know it's been forever since ive posted but whatever :) I've been busy!!