Scared To Lose You - Lewis Hamilton

This was requested by @Elle_pr. I hope you like it!

"Is the race going to start soon, mom?" Mylan asked while wiggling around on the couch. The American Grand Prix will be driven today and Lewis has a pretty big chance to win the WDC.

"Yeah, just a few minutes and then they'll start." He nodded enthusiastically and grabbed his cup with syrup.

"He will become champion today, right?" He asked after handing me his cup. I put it back the table and he cuddled onto my lap as soon as I sat back.

"There is a possibility, yeah." His smile was bright and his eyes lit up.

"Then I can tell all my friends tomorrow that my dad is the World Champion." I nodded and smiled at him.

"First we have to await the race, honey, anything can happen. But if he wins you can tell all your friends!" I grabbed my phone and saw that Lewis had responded to the picture I sent him of Mylan watching the TV.

I'll try my hardest to win for the two of you, my love. Thanks for always supporting me

I love you, Lewis, always

"Mommy, it's starting!" Mylan shouted and I quickly put my phone down. He grabbed my hands with his small one's. "LOOK IT'S DADDY!" He shouted when Lewis appeared in the intro and I couldn't help but smile. This boy is so cute, just like his father is.

The race was going well and Mylan was excited the whole time. Apart that it didn't work out handy. He was drinking from his cup when Lewis was overtaking someone and Mylan threw his hands in the air, the syrup spilling all over his clothes. He instantly started to cry. "Shhh, it's fine sweetie, I'll get a towel from the kitchen and a clean shirt for you, okay?" I rubbed his back until he calmed down again, before I got up to get him a dry shirt upstairs. I helped him into his new shirt and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a towel when I heard a scream from the living room. I ran back and Mylan ran to me.

"Momm, man with knife!" I looked up and looked directly into the eyes of a man dressed in black and a mask covering his face. I picked Mylan up from the floor and held him close to me.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" He kept silent and started to walk up to us while pointing the knife in our direction.

"Go into the kitchen, stay there and nobody will be hurt." He said in a low, demanding voice. Mylan whimpered and pushed himself closer to me. My legs trembled and all I could do was follow his instructions and walk back into the kitchen with Mylan still on my hip. I don't want him to get hurt... Oh my! My phone! It's laying on the counter! I quickly grabbed it and dialed the alarmnumber. I told them what was happening in a hushed tone and they would be here in a few minutes tops. While waiting for everything to be over I decided to text Lewis.

"I'm going to set you down on the counter, okay buddy?" I asked Mylan and he nodded, still holding onto me. With trembling hands I texted Lewis.

Hey Lew, please call me first hand when you see this message. There's a robber in our home. Mylan and I are safe for now.. Xx

I wish he was here with us right now... I miss his voice, telling me everything would be alright-

"POLICE! HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" Voices shouted from the living room and Mylan screamed in terror.

"Shh, darling, those are the good guys.. They're here to save us.." Mylan tightened his grip on me and I wrapped my arms around him. "Everything will be fine, darling. The bad man is going to get the punishment he deserves." Suddenly, the kitchen door opened and a female officer stood in the doorway.

"[Y/N]?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, that's me... Did you get him?" My voice was still shaky and my heart was still racing.

"We did. He's an active robber, responsible for the robberies that have taken place lately. We finally got him and he will be interrogated at the station. Can I call someone for you?"

"Yes, my parents.. Please, ask them if they can come over." I said while nodding my head and handing her my phone. She called them and I peeked into the living room. It's such a mess...

"They're on their way. I'll stay with you until they're here." I nodded, thanked her and offered her a drink, which she declined. A few minutes later I heard my mom's voice. I ran to her through the mess and hugged her, while dad grabbed Mylan from me.

"I was so scared..." I sobbed and she rubbed my back.

"I know, darling.. You did good by calling the cops." Mom let go of me and I hugged dad,  Mylan now hugging my mom.

"Darling, the two of you can stay at our place if you'd like to.." I nodded.

"Thanks, dad. I'll just grab some clothing for Mylan and me." I walked up the stairs and grabbed a bag, filling it with clothes for Mylan and me. Not looking at everything around me I walked back to my parents and Mylan. "I got the most important stuff." We got into their car and dad drove us home. Mylan fell asleep during the ride and mom put him to bed once we got there. I went to bed not long after, wanting to take a nap and forget everything that happened for a bit. OMG! dang it, phone! Why do you ring so loudly? It's Lewis! I instantly picked up and the tears busted out of my eyes.

"Baby, are you okay?" My breathing was uneven and I had trouble getting the right amount of air in my lungs. "Breathe, baby. I'm right here, you're safe." His calm voice made me calm down and I dried my tears.

"We're okay.. The police took the man to the station." I answered, my voice a bit wobbly.

"Are you still at home?"

"No, we're at my parents house.." A loud noise came from the other side of the line. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I'm getting on the plane now. I want to be with you as soon as possible. I think I'll be there at 2 am."

"Okay, I will wait for you.." I said and walked to the living room, my parents headed to bed in the meanwhile.

"Darling, get some rest.. I think you need it..." I sat down on the couch and then the tiredness hit.

"I'll sleep on the couch, waiting for you.." I heard him sigh on the other side.

"You are so stubborn, babe. Anyway, I gotta go now, I love you."

"I love you too. Be safe." I said and hung up. I grabbed a blanket and laid down on the couch, settling down and falling asleep quick.

"Hey, darling, I'm home." A hushed voice woke me up and my eyes met Lewis'.

"You're here!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and tears instantly started to flow.

"Please don't cry, my darling. You're safe." He rubbed my back.

"Just hold me for a bit." He nodded and layed us back on the couch.

"I was so scared when I saw your text. I just can't stand the thought of losing you and Mylan..." He kissed me and I let myself melt into the kiss.

"Luckily, neither of us got hurt." I felt him nod and we fell into a silence. My eyes starting to get heavier again. "I love you, Lew, for ever and always."

"I love you too, [Y/N], in the good and the bad." Then a thought popped into my mind.

"Wait, did you win the championship?" Lewis chuckled.

"I did!" OMG! I kissed him on his lips.

"I'm so proud of you!" I held onto him tightly. "We should actually celebrate together."

"Nahh, get some rest, we'll do that tomorrow!" He winked at me and I smiled. "Goodnight, darling."

"Goodnight, Lew!" I closed my eyes and drifted off within seconds.