The love that wasnt suppose to happen Ch3

Ch3

“Mic!Mic!” I yelled out in the hall.

“Hey Joely how’s my beautiful birthday girl doing today? You’re sixteen today how does it feel? Hey by the way did you see the brand-new Ferrari outside? You know what I think, I think it’s Alex’s he’s always so spoiled like that.”

“Thank you so much I think you the only one so far apart from my parents that actually wished me a happy birthday, not even my own sister wished me a happy sweet sixteen. I think she was mad or something. And I’m good thanks for asking, well expect for when I bumped into Alex, that’s going to leave a mark. “  I said I a rush, rubbing the part of my butt I fell on. I saw Mic take a big breath, so before he said something I continued what I was saying, “Before you ask me again yes I did see the new Ferrari outside in the parking lot, not it’s not Alex’s new car. It’s my new sweet sixteen birthday car.”  I told him. Mic looked at me like I just kissed his nice red lips, which I have at a birthday party when we were younger.

~~~~FLASHBACK TIME~~~~

    We were at our friends birthday party when we were ten. We were playing spin the bottle and seven heaven. It’s when we spin a bottle and if it lands on a boy you had to go in the closet and kiss for seven minutes, or just talk, no one actually knows what your doing unless you’re the people in the closet. We were ten years old at Sarah McCakes house, down in the basement is where here birthday party was. So I span the bottle and the bottle and it landed on Mic, see than I had this huge crush on him. So when we went he said, ‘okay’, so we kidded once for a bit. Than he broke it off because he said he needed to tell me something. We sat on the floor an he thanked me for the wonderful kiss, and told me was gay. That he like the same type of sex as I did, Male.

    I was shocked for a whole two minutes, I told him that I liked him a lot but he understood and so did I. so we talk about it a little and ever seen than we’ve been best friends. So he seeped over at my house and I slept over at house. his mom and my mom new so it was okay.

    Then a couple of weeks later I introduced him to Camii, so all three of us became the best of friends that there can ever be between friends.

    Now Mic is one of the popular guy in my school, and we are still best friends, of course. I don’t really know if he ever told anyone his little secret but then again I’ve never asked him. He now comes over and tries on my thing even my shoes and he loves looking through my underwear and bra draws. Its very funny watching him so that. I always ask him if I can up make up on him, so he can test out my next look and he says yes jumping up and down. So I sit him on the bed and I would to the make up and then we would look in the mirrors and see if it would look good on me, we would do that ten times before we find a perfect combo for me.

~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~

“Joel!Joel?”  He said snapping his fingers at me and then shacking me. He shook me back to the present.

“Hmm……..What?” I said confused.

“Did you hear what I said?”

“Umm…..No?” I told him raising my shoulders and putting my hands up like I wasn’t saying opssi’s form.

“Joel! Joel! What were you thinking about that was so important that you weren’t listening to me for?”

“us!”  I laughed and hugged him tight.

“Huh?” he said squishing me back

“The day we met, at Sar5ah McCakes’  house at her tenth birthday party. Do you remember that?” I asked him.