2. you look like a hot mess

Nandini- Manik what are u doing. Leave me we are in the office...

Manik- jaan but atleast give me my good morning kiss. You know I can't function without it. Then you know na what will hapeen.
He said the last linea little dramatically..

Nandini: mani stop this drama
She said sternly

Manik: but jaan....
He whined..

Nandini: you are such a baby mani..
She said softly while looking at him lovingly..

Manik: yes your baby.
Manik said nuzzling into her neck
With that manik plants kiss on her jaw and she gasps in surprise.

"Jaan, look at me",he whispers leaving trails of kisses on her jaw and moving near her neck.

"We are in the office mani.", nandini said gripping his shirt still not looking at him.

"I don't care.",he whispered rubbing his cheeks against her jaw.

He goes slowly near her ear and left a kiss.

"Mani,What if someone sees us?",she asked putting her hand on his chest to make some distance and finally turning to him.

"Nobody comes here without my permission and you know that jaan don't you.",manik replied staring at her and rubs his thumb on her chin.

He leans closer and join their lips together. Nandini curls her fist gripping his shirt tight. Manik holds her tightly by her waist.

She goes stiff before moving her lips against his and kissing him back.His hand tightens around her waist while his other hand holds her neck at the back.

"Mani.",she whispers breaking the kiss slowly.

"Hmm",he asks their forehead joined together and nose rubbing against each other.

"I think I should go.",she said him a little breathless.

"Hmm",he replies and then looks at her.

"You look like a hot mess.",he comments winking at her.

She glares at him seeing her neatly tucked shirt out and wrinkled. Her ponytail loosed and hairs falling on her face.

"All thanks to you.",she replies correcting her dress.

She corrects her hairs and was about to tie it.

"I think you better keep them open.",manik said teasingly and she looks at him confused before turning to the phone and sees her neck red and a bit swollen.

She glares at him again and samcked his head while he hide a smile.

He stares at her and then pretends to fix his hairs when she caught him.

Nandini turns to him and corrects his tie and rubs his shirt straight before looking at him.

Nandini: Mani we have a meeting in 10 min ohk in the conference room.

"I will see you there only.",she said him and he nods.

She takes her bag and walks outside the cabin witha smirk on her face.

Nandini was Just waiting outside the conference room when Manik game and everyone starts whispering and giggling seeing him.

Manik was confused but ignored them and here our nandini was trying very hard to control her.

When someone said with shocked voice....

To be continued..........

Hey guys how was the chapter i know that it wak kinda boring

And please comment and vote if you liked my story 📖........
Maniks cabin.