Bliss

To both boys, this moment was nothing short of bliss.

After jisung had stripped himself down to nothing and ran into the clear, still water, Minho followed quickly behind him, neither of them concerned about someone passing by as the world around them was almost silent, nothing but birds and splashing water permeating their ears.

Minho and jisung swam, jumped and raced. They climbed and they slipped and they laughed. Yet after all of it, they ended up in each others arms. Jisungs grip around the olders waist, and Minho with his legs wrapped around the younger, hands draped over his neck and tangled in his hair. Moments like theses were what they longed for.

"Have I ever mentioned to you that you are quite literally the most beautiful human on this planet?" Jisung spoke, observing and admiring the boy in his embrace.

Minho pulled jisung impossibility closer. "Yes you have but I love it when you remind me."

Their lips then joined softly, nothing but absolute love being shared between the two, the kind words could never express.

As jisung began to bite more harshly on Minhos lip, the soft and innocent kiss soon became heated, never less loving but more passionate than ever. I mean, what did you expect? Two lovesick teenagers all alone, naked and swimming in a rainforest spring? That's basically screaming intimacy.

Jisungs hands gripped tighter around his boyfriend, both of them eagerly getting their fingers on any inch of the others skin they could.

Jisungs hand had made their way to the elder boys thighs, gripping and squeezing them relentlessly earning small moans from Minhos mouth.

The twos lips continued to dance together, tongues already apart of the equation like they had done this a million times before.

Slowly Jisungs mouth moved down the the olders neck, leaving dark purple marks which he was, if he did say so himself, quite proud of.

Handfuls of sloppy kisses continued between the two until due to the tightness he felt below,minho decided he needed jisung now more than ever.

Minhos hands trailed down the younger boys stomach, fingers tracing the v of his abdomen, eventually reaching lower where he began to tease his boyfriend.

When jisung realised what Minho was getting at, he decided that this time, he was taking control.

Without warning he inserted a finger into the elder, Minhos smug look being immediately replaced by one of pure shock.

The initial discomfort was soon replaced by absolute pleasure and every single thing minho was feeling was evident through either his expression or his helpless moans.

"More." Minho whined, his nails beginning to carve into the youngers back from the overwhelming feeling of need.

Jisung almost didn't give in, having the temptation to leave him hanging, but when he really took in just how lucky he was to have his hands on someone like minho, the idea vanished immediately.

3 fingers later, and Minho was a needy mess. He wanted to go all the way, now.

"Jisung, please." The elder practically begged, his body moving up and down with the movement of the youngers fingers inside of him.

"What do you want baby?" Jisung whispered teasingly, slightly nibbling his boyfriends earlobe.

"You, inside me, right now." Minho groaned, trying his best to string together a sentence and to steady his breathing at the same time.

"Oh how the tables have turned." Was the last words that fell from Jisungs mouth before he slowly entered himself inside of Minho.

Minho practically screamed out at the feeling before he adjusted and his screams only grew louder, continuously throwing his head back in pleasure. Good thing they were all alone out here.

Jisung began to move faster as Minho grew more comfortable, whispering sweet words inside of Minhos ear. "You look so pretty" , "you sounds so beautiful moaning my name baby" And "taking it so well" were all heard from Jisungs mouth. Yet, though minho was focused on what was happening elsewhere in his body, the phrases did help him with the slight ache.

Eventually, both boys reached their limit, Minhos body falling almost limp into jisungs arms who just laughed and kissed his temple softly.

"You just made me like subbing and I'm not even mad about it." Minho said in disbelief at his own words.

"What can I say?" Jisung replied with a smirk. "It's just my effect."

after both boys had dried themselves with the towels jisung had packed, they laid on a sunny rock that poked out of the water, cuddled up together like the lovers they were.

Jisung was tracing Minhos stomach. "We've still got another stop you know."

Minho looked up at jisung, a fake look of disbelief on his face. "It hurt like hell just getting up this rock, how am I even going to make it to the car?" Minho asked, referring to the stabbing pain in his lower back.

"Don't worry you big sook, I'll carry you."

Minho just pouted slightly and nodded his head, taking his boyfriends hand in his own.

"I love you." Minho reminded jisung.

"And I love you too." The other replied.

And as they laid there together, alone and in love, the sun seemed to shine just a little bit brighter.

A/N
It's v late and I'm v tired and this is v trash but I wanted to update hehe.

Thankyou for all your support, always.

Also the name hint you got last chapter actually had nothing to do with my first name, only my middle and last whoopsie :)

But I like using it as a sign off so until I tell you my first name, that's all from me!

Vote and comment if you enjoyed <3

Ry x