D. Ricciardo - Jealous

Being Daniel's girlfriend is the best thing in the world. His bear hugs, his soft kisses, he cares, his body, everything about him is absolutely perfect. I'm so lucky to call him mine. But there is always a but in every scenario.

He is always away. He lives in Monaco and I study in England. It is really hard to have him away all the time but I can't leave my studies. Good news is that he is racing this weekend in England. I saw him 3 weeks ago and can't wait to see him.

He is currently flying to England for the Grand Prix. He will be here in 1 hour which gives me enough time to go get ready and prepare his favorite meal. I was about to stand up to go take a shower but there was a knock.

I went to open the door and see Daniel infront of me with a backpack on his back, flowers in his hand and his suitcase next to him. "Daniel!" I shouted and wrap my arms around him and he does the same. "You're early."

" I came earlier to surprise you. This is for you," he said giving me the white daisies, My favorite.

"I love you," I said smiling and placing my lips to his, giving him a passionate kiss. How I missed this. "I was about to go take a shower but then you arrived. I was also going to make food but we can order some pizza or something."

"How is the studying going?" Daniel said coming in and closing the door.

"Stressful, I'm almost finished with my exams. Only two papers left." We walk to our room. He puts down his backpack and I put the flowers in a fase. I feel Daniel's arms wrap around me. I turn around and put my arms around his neck. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," he said giving me a peck.

"How was the flight?" I asked grabbing my phone and dial the pizza place.

*Time skip to Friday*

Being at the track was one of my favorite things since I was a young girl. My father absulately loves Formula 1 and always brought me along. He freaked when he found out about me and Daniel and fangirled like crazy.

I was walking back to the pitlane with ice cream in my hand. I'm a sucker for ice cream. I saw Daniel taking a photo with the grid girls. I'm normally not jealous but the girl on Daniel's right hand side kissed him on the cheek and he only smiled bigger. Just as I thought it couldn't get worse, the girl on his other side also kissed him. They are gorgeous. They are all thin, long hair, nice curves and they are probably nice too. I don't think any guy will complain being with them.

After the photo was taken all the girls gave him a hug and took it too far to even kiss him on the cheek. They left, leaving me insecure. I throw away my half-eaten ice cream, I need to lose weight. Does this happen at all the races?

Daniel comes to me smiling. "Hey Love, What did the ice cream do to you?" he said laughing and giving me a kiss.

"Didn't want it anymore. Let's go, you have to go race."

*3 months later*

I saw Daniel 2 months ago. Since the day of the grid girl, I decide to lose weight and I did, a lot. I started to eat healthy and less every week. I practiced 4 hours a day and lost a lot. Daniel is coming home today because there is a Gala tonight and all of the F1 drivers is invited.

I arrived home from the gym when I saw Daniel lying in our bed peacefully asleep. I take a quick shower, put comfortable clothes on and lay down next to him.

*Daniel's Pov*

I wake up with Y/n in my arms. Why is she so thin? I know she started going to the gym but this was not what I expected.

I look at my watch to see it's 5:17 and the Gala starts at 7. I wake her up by attacking her face with kisses. "Wake up, darling." She slowly opened her eyes stretching her arms.

"Good day, mate," she joked in a Australian accent but she failed. "That was so bad." We both laughed.

"We have to get ready for the Gala." I get up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I take a quick shower and put on my navy blue suit,  white shirt with a navy blue tie with white dots on. Y/n bought it for me for my birthday last year.

I opened the door to see Y/n standing infront of the mirror with a red knee length dress. She lost so much weight and I hate it. She was perfect before. "You look beautiful, as always."

"Thank you and you look handsome, as always." She said turning around and grabbing her purse.

"Ready to go?" I said and she nodded.

We went to the car where I open the door for her and then I get into the Aston Martin.

On our way to the Gala I can't stop thinking of Y/n. I can't understand why she wants to lose weight when she's already the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

She looks so fragile. I'm going to ask her what happened when I was gone.

We finally arrived at the Gala mansion where I see Sebastian, Max and Lewis standing outside talking.

" Hey guys," Y/n said to the guys and then turned to me, "I'm going to Dilara." I gave her a kiss on her forhead and she left.

"How is she?" Sebastian said taking a sip of the champagne.

"To be honest, mate, I don't know. She lost weight, She doesn't talk as much as she usually does, she doesn't come to my races like at all and I don't know what to do. I miss old Y/n."

"Talk to her before it's too late," Max said while Kimi comes and shake my hand.

"I don't know if I did something wrong."

"There's only one way to find out," Lewis said just before a old man called all of us closer.

Y/n came to my side and we listened to the speech. After 10 minutes the speech are done and I decided to talk to her.

"Babe, we need to talk."

*Y/n POV*

Daniel called me aside away from the music and people. We came to a stop and he took both his hands in mine. "Babe, we need to talk," Daniel said making my heart and my smile dropped. Is he going to break up with me?

"What happened? You are not yourself anymore."

"I'm fine," I said fake smiling.

"You changed!" He let go of my hands. "Y/n, you lost weight ,you never come to support me, you talk less and I don't know what to do. I love you and I don't want to lose you. I miss you, I miss us."

"At the England Grand Prix you took a photo with the grid girls and I jealous. They are perfect and-" he cut me off.

"No, you are perfect. I love every bit of you. Your curves ,smile, eyes, laugh, personality, positivity, jokes and who you are. You don't have to be jealous because all my eyes are on you. How can someone as perfect as you be jealous?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to lose you, so I lost weight instead."

"Don't be sorry. I just want the real you back."

"Already back. Thank you for everything."

"I love you," with that he kissed me. I'm so grateful to have Daniel in my life.

******

This is Danny Ric for yah.
Spread Joy.