'Maa please! I don't want to talk about her. Not now atleast.' He said being angry. But his mother saw the hurt behind that anger which he was trying to hide. She couldn't take it anymore.

      'Won't you do it for me shivaay? Please.' Pinky tried her last card to make him agree to celebrate his birthday and that was her puppy face which she had learnt from rudra, his friend. It worked. He agreed. She smiled.........

______________________________________

       Annika couldn't sleep that night. His presence did something to her. She kept tossing and turning over the bed. Several thoughts occupied her mind. Thinking about him sleep finally came to her eyes at five in the morning.......

         She got up with a jerk seeing the time. It was 10:00 am. She looked shocked. How come she slept till this late? She had to go to hospital urgently as the new owner was coming and she knew she was late.

      Taking her phone, she looked at his photo and her heart calmed down without any effort. She smiled kissing over it as usual expressing her love.

     'Happy birthday my love. I wish i could meet you today.' She whispered while a lone tear escaped her eyes........

        She was driving her car fastly in order to reach on time when her car suddenly started making strange sounds before stopping abruptly. She came out of it and checked the engine opening the bonnet. She noticed that some wire was cracked and smoke was coming from it. She released a sigh of disappointment. It's gonna be a tough day............

______________________________________

       Shivaay entered the hospital along with his all time bodyguard Khanna. The hospital staff welcomed him with greetings and a bouquet of flowers. He just gave a curt nod to everyone.

      After visiting every section, he was about to go towards the neurosurgical block when one of the senior doctor stopped him saying to have something as it's been an hour since he was checking everything.

       'I came here for work not to eat.' He said a bit rudely making others shut their mouth. He left toward the block.

      The senior doctor wiped the sweat off his forehead. Annika, the head surgeon wasn't there and this new owner was going to show them hell now.

       He was about to come back when he came across the cabin of the head surgeon. He entered inside only to find it empty.

      'Dr. Sharma! Where's your head neurosurgeon?' He asked with a sharp voice.

       'Sir! Actually she isn't here today.'

     He raised his eyebrows. 'Why?'

     'Sir! Woh she got late....' said the doctor bowing his head down.

     Anger rushed to his veins. He didn't like such people who can't value time.

      'Fire her.' Saying this he was about to go but stopped listening to the doctor.

      'But sir she is our best doctor.'

      Shivaay looked at him angrily. This man was speaking a lot.

     'Who's the owner?' He asked coldly.

     'You sir.'