𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

"What the fuck is wrong witchu'," I glared over at Kojo, his hand gripping my arm as we walked out of the club

"You told me you ain't work tonight," he gritted his teeth, pushing my back on the building. "You lucky I came in, shawty woulda popped you,"

"You ain't say shit about robbing this place," I slithered my head around like a snake just rolling my eyes at him. "So fuck you,"

"I didn't think I needed to you told me you was off. Hell you come to work for on yo' off day?"

"I'm broke, Jolin's insurance didn't cover the su—, fuck you Kojo. You could've called, texted, sent a letter, shit something. I don't even wanna fucking look at you right now," I raised my hand up making him let me go as I walked through the parking lot.

"Bae, I can explain. I got some debts that needed to be paid off but we can't talk here. I gotta get you outta here fore twelve show up," he made his way in front of me, his lips parted and his eyes hypnotizing me.

"I know how to get home just fine," I scoffed at him, bumping my shoulder into his firm body. He had more muscle on him from before.

"Genie, baby. Don't be like that," he smacked his lips and continued to follow behind me.

"You better back the fuck up," I held my hand up at him and cocked my head to the side. "Almost cost me my fuckin' life. I don't have shit else to say to you. And don't call me either nigga,"

"So it's like that?" He raised an eyebrow and nodded his head backing away from me. "Say no mo,"

I rushed toward my car, police sirens wailing in the distance making me move at a faster speed. I unlocked my car door, throwing shit around before sticking the key in the ignition.

It'd been a wild fucking night for me. My brain, heart, and body was all over the place and I was hurting on the inside. Displaying emotions was hard for me unless I was pissed the fuck off.

This nigga gone come to my job and rob everybody for their precious pennies. I didn't want anything to do with Kojo, I was over it. Had he not paid any attention I could've got shot up like the other lifeless corpses that laid in the club.

I knew what he did for a living and I accepted that, but the shit he just pulled was gonna take more than forgiving. He didn't even tell me about the plan, we could've worked together and got more shit done had he let me know.

He must've thought he was protecting me but really he put my life in the hands of some crazy ass chick that I never even saw before. If she wanted to she could've offed me.

But I knew Kojo and was learning him everyday. He wouldn't let a soul dare come for me, he'd set the world on fire if that meant protecting me.

I loved him and after seeing him I wanted to be around him. But I'ma have to show him some tough love.

A crack of thunder pounded the ground as I sped home. I had to leave the scene before it became one. My heart beat hadn't slowed down once since I came to work. The fight with Golden really riled me up and Kojo and the crew left a bitch spooked. Tonight was just full of surprises.

The second I got home I stormed into the house, my body covered up in one of Kojo's sweatshirts he left in my backseat. I had no pants on so I had to do the dash to get into the house.

I jiggled my keys trying to get the one for the house, unlocking the door and stepping onto my mat. My shoes scrubbed against it and I closed the door from behind me.

The living room light was still on but I disregarded it going into my room to strip. Rocky, in my bathroom with a questionable gaze in her eyes. "Why are you off so early? Thought you got off at four?"

"Somebody shot up The Dollhouse," I said removing my shoes just throwing them wherever. I began to strip until my naked body was exposed.

"You serious?" She gasped and squinted her eyes. "You okay? What the fuck,"

"Got robbed," I nodded and sighed deeply grabbing my towel, wrapping it around my waist as I started my shower water.

"That's wild. People are crazy but I'm glad you made it outta there," she said rubbing her soapy hands through the water.

"Yeah, me too,"

After my shower I just laid in bed thanking God for saving me from tonight.

I let Rocky go back home and it was just me up and alone, contemplating.

My front door seemed to be under attack with all the beating coming from it.

I grabbed my pink robe, throwing it on and trailing into the living room.

"Who the hell is it?" I tied my robe around my body, checking through the peephole to the foot and rolling my eyes.

Unlocking both top locks I just stared down at Kojo. "The fuck you doing here?"

I watched the dark scenery behind him, the streets light flickering and, the rain crashing down.

"I need a place to stash my money. And I ain't letting you go to bed wit' no attitude. Can I come in?" He frowned.

I just moved away from the door, his hand grabbing the duffle bag from the porch.

"Bae, I'm s—,"

I cut him off with a powerful smack to the face. He rubbed his cheek. My hand was beginning to tingle.

"Don't ever fucking hide no shit like that from me again. I don't know what the f—,"

His hand slowly crept up my throat, cuffing his hand against my neck making me tense up. He pulled me into his personal space.

He licked my bottom lip, sucked on it and I pushed my lips against his. His hands wondering and so did mine.

"Can cuss me the fuck out all you want, hit me, or whatever but you won't get rid of me," he chuckled against my lips. "What's allat big shit you was talking Genie? Where dat at now?"

-
ignore any errors 😞

i'm over here drifting off but this a goodnight special and i'll continue from this spot tomorrow 😩
idk if this what yall want but too bad this book is a product of mine so take it of leave
we otw to 200k reads 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

make sure y'all voting and shit,  quit being fake