There are two main types of impotence or erectile dysfunction:
· Low-flow or ischemic priapism. Such types might occur when blood might get trapped in the erection chambers
· High-flow or non-ischemic priapism. This particular type is more rare than low-flow and is usually less painful than other types. It often occurs when an injury to the penile or the area between the scrotum and anus called the perineum and ruptures an artery. This restricts the blood in the penile from moving normally and man might need Kamagra
What is Sexual Dysfunction?
Sexual dysfunction like condition, in general, refers to an issue that occurs while any phase of the sexual response cycle that prevents the individual or couple from experiencing satisfaction from performing sexual activity. The sexual response cycle traditionally includes excitement, orgasm, plateau, and resolution. Desire and arousal are both known for being a part of the excitement phase of the sexual response.
While some of the researches also suggested that sexual dysfunction is common (43% of women and 31% of men report some degree of difficulty while performing sexual sessions), it is a topic that many people mighty hesitant to discuss. As the treatment options like Kamagra are available, it is important for sharing your concern with the partner and healthcare provider well.
What Are The Types Of Sexual Dysfunction?
Sexual dysfunction might usually be classified into four categories as mentioned below:
· Desire disorders — which means a lack of sexual desire or interest in sex
· Arousal disorders — an inability for being physically aroused or excited while lovemaking session
· Orgasm disorders — delay or absence of orgasm also called as the climax
· Pain disorders — attaining a mild level of pain while intercourse
Who Is Affected By Sexual Dysfunction?
Sexual dysfunction like conditions can be affected at any age, although it is more common in men over 40 because. Kamagra medicine is needed for such men and is trusted for its effective outcomes.