In love with a boy (niall horan fanfic)

This is my first stor sorry if it's bad!! hope u like it!

Chapter 1:

'THATS WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!' me and my friend Danielle yelled at the top of our lungs. We had on the craziest outfits and were dancing around my room, yeah you could say were odd. "OMG I'm so excited for the concert next weekend!" Danielle yelled at me as she flopped on my bed. "I know I love my mum for getting me 1D tickets for my 19th!" I still couldn't believe it was gonna happen, I was still in shock. I always had that little bit more crush on Niall out of all of them, and I was hoping he would notice me since we got front row tickets! All my friends call me a rich person because I have a famous uncle, but I haven seen him since I was 13 and my dad passed away.

Chapter 2

"Lottie!" "yeah mum?" I shouted down stairs. "There's someone on the phone for you!" I leaped out of my bed and sprinted downstairs grabbing the phone.

(convocation Lottie-L uncle Simon - S)

L- Ello?

S- Lottie its me!

L- sorry I don't know who u are?

S- uncle Simon Lottie, it's me

L- oh hi...

S I heard from mum your going to the one direction concert next weekend?

L yeah so?

S I was wondering if you would like backstage passages for you and your friend.

L *scream* I WOULD LOVE THEM,

S okay well I will see u there

*he hung up.

L what?

Did I really just hear that? I was going to see my uncle that left me and my mum nothing. I didn't know if I wanted to see him or not, I mean I always watch x factor just because he's on it. Now it's different I don't know what I'm supposed to say or do. I just want to meet one direction and have a blast with Danny. I couldn't wait, but now this I just didnt know.

*****

Day of the concert

"ONE DIRECTION!" Everyone went mad I mean not just a little but a huge amount. I couldn't hear anything, but then all of a sudden I saw Niall. They started singing LWWY and I felt a ton on girls pressing on my back, I collapsed. I was getting hurt and I couldn't move. Then I felt his arm, pulling me up and helping me over the railing to safety. I completely blanked out, the last thing I remembered was a blonde boy looking at me with a worried expression.

Chapter 3

I woke up in someone's lap and I wasn't quiet shore where I was. "where am i?" I asked the unusual blonde boy that was staring at me with these light blue eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off him it was like I was looking at the ocean. "SUPERMANNNNNNN!" "louis! She just woke up give her some time, u spanner!" I looked at the five guys in front of me I must of been in a really food dream because one direction were standing in front of me one direction! "um where am I?" I asked again this time Niall told me that I was at Louis and harrys flat. I was about to scream and go completely fangirl, but then I remembered what uncle Simon always said, "you fangirl u leave it's simple" He always thought I would embarrass him, he should see me now he might be proud. "can I ask who u are, u obviously know who we are?" the Irish boy spoke up, "um yeah I'm Lottie." "NO WAY UR SIMONS NEICE!" how did Harry know that know one knew except my friends and the people I knew. "um yeah how did u know that?" "ur uncle always used to talk about u and how sweet and funny u were oh not to mention extremely hot!" haha I could help but crack up, I found my self crying and Nialls arm over my shoulder. "what's wrong babe?" "sorry it's just that I thought simon didn't like me, he hasnt talked to me in years." Why did he never text or call me or just come visit. So many times I tried to get in contact with him. "You know what stay with us were going to see Simon at the weekend we will take u." "Thanks Niall I would love that"

I didn't know what I was going to do or say or better yet WEAR! "I HAVE NO CLOTHES!" whoops that came out loud. "Oh don't worry we took ur phone and called ur mum she didn't mind andshe dropped a suitcase of with some stuff in it." okay, so that's sorted I thought. "One thing where is she going to sleep we only have five rooms she gonna need to share." Liam said. "She can bunk with me!" haha the Irish of course, just who I was hopping for.

Chapter 4:

I couldn't believe what was happening to me, I never thought my life would get this good. After my dad dies my mum just ignored me she went into a depression stage and took drugs. She had been out of my life for so long and I never talked to her much. She bought me the tickets thinking it would repair our friendship, but I can't forgive her that easily.

"Okay you wanna watch a movie?" superman yelled.

"sure, u guys pick" I told them. "TOYSTORY TOY STORY!"

No one could even respond, Liam had all ready put the movie on a pressed play. "I guess it's toy story," Harry said.

I sat next to Niall, he was so warm and I soon fell asleep.

"Morning beautiful." I could get used to this everyday. I thought as I stepped out of Nialls bed, morning I yelled as I got in the shower. I let the cold water sock my body, I had to figure out what was going to happen today. "LOTTIE!?" I heard someone yell, "Yeah?" "were going to see Simon hurry so u can come." the Irish I knew it. I jumped out the shower and put on skinny jeans with a half cut top that I loved with pink high heels.

"Ready!" I yelled as I walked downstairs, as I came into the room all five boys stared at me. "what do I look wrong, am I fat, do I need soemthing?" "NO!" was all I got, except Harry had to take it too far, "u look hottttttttttt!" I couldn't help but laugh!

Chapter 5:

"Yah we are on our way okay I will thanks" Liam hung up the phone. "simon said when we get there just go straight inside" I was freaking out I didn't know what to do, my hand was shaking when Niall took a hold of it. I smiled and blushed he just stared at me with those sparkling blue eyes u fall in love with every time u see them. As we pulled up to the house my mouth dropped. "BLODY HELL!" Simons place was huge I couldn't believe it, I lived in a old old house the size of a car compared to his house!