4

"Where are we going?" Alex asks from the passenger seat of Nick's car. 

"You'll see."

"Are we close at least?" They had been driving for 20 minutes now, and the long dark road they were on didn't seem to be opening up anytime soon. 

"Like 5 minutes away." 

Alex was annoyed that Nick was being so secretive. He normally is a lot more open with her and gives up information like nothing. Alex felt like it was time to spice things up, so she moved her hand to rest on Nick's thigh. He tensed at her movements but kept his hands on the wheel, focused on driving. 

Alex, not liking that he wasn't paying her more attention, moved her hand farther up his thigh until it rested on his hard member. Nick sucked in a breath at that. 

"Alex."

"Yes."

"I'm driving."

"You are." Alex strokes him through his pants, trying to elicit a reaction. 

"We are almost there."

"Pull over."

"What?"

"I said pull over."

"Alex..."

"I'm not gonna ask you twice."

Nick sighed and pulled over on the shoulder of the dark road and turned on his hazard lights. 

"Now what?" Nick asks looking expectantly at Alex. Alex doesn't say anything, she just reaches for Nick's pants and pulls them down, exposing his hard-on. Without any words, Nick leans back, making more room for Alex and as she presses her lips to his throbbing dick. Nick moans and pulls back Alex's hair. He closes his eyes, and thrusts his hips into her mouth. Alex speeds up her motions, working harder to get him to cum. She only had half of his dick in her mouth, probably unable to get the rest of it down her throat. Nick was getting frustrated with only feeling her on half of him, so he grabbed her head and pushed his dick down her throat, making her gag in the process. It felt good, so he did it again. 

"Fuck," Nick exclaims in ecstasy. 

Alex continued slurping down his dick and fondling his balls. She was having a little too much fun trying to make him cum. 

To help himself reach climax, Nick started to actively thrust himself into Alex's mouth, basically fucking her throat until he came. His juices squirted over Alex's face and in her mouth, and she happily took in every part of him. 

"Fuck, that was amazing," Nick says reaching to kiss Alex. 

"We can go now," Alex said after detaching her lips from Nick. 

"I want to fuck you." Nick says whispering onto Alex's lips.

"Not in this car..."

"Right, right. Let's go. I have a surprise for you." Nick pulls up his pants and pulls the car back onto the road to continue driving.