•f.w ~> alternate universes•

Summary: In which where you and Finn have to deal with the different versions of him.

Please do not steal my work! ^^
This is just a funny little chapter I wanted to do!

I was gonna make a part 2 for this, but decided to put it into one!

**Lowercase intended!**
Enjoy! 💖

"why does he look like me?"

you stared at the five of them, meeting each one of their eyes, which one was which?..

"i need names.. this cannot be happening," you explained. "i know who finn is, but who the fuck are you four?"

"mike wheeler, why am i here again?-"

"oh this cannot be happening, y/n." finn realised the situation, giving a glare to each one of them.

"boris," the grumpy one with messy hair and red sweater grumbled, wrapping arms around himself. "where's potter?"

"richie tozier, nice to meet ya hotstuff-"

"don't hit on my girlfriend-"

"ugh, forget it." he groaned, pushing his glasses up to its original place. finn stared at him, confusion in his eyes, before shaking his head.

"miles." the pale one answered, his eyes as cold as his words. you looked at finn, who's heart was racing faster than usain bolt.

"those are my acting roles." he managed to breathe out, your eyes soon widening after. the door slams open, revealing jaeden that casually strolled in.

"hey guys- woooahhh. five finns?" jaeden was shocked, you both stared in silence.

"what are we gonna do.. what are we gonna do?..." you pace back and forth, your eyed darting places.

"let's just.. go outside. get some fresh air, what do you say, other 5 me's?" finn suggests, turning to his acting roles.

"i'm down-"

"fine-"

"sure-"

"'kay-"

"alright, fine." mike finally gave in, folding his arms. they all walked outside, before you stopped them, seeing a butterfly lying on the floor, its wing broken and hurt.

"wait.. awe, poor butterfly." you go to pick it up gently, before a boot slammed on top of it, squishing it. your eyes widening as you looked up at the killer, it was miles.

"nothing should have to suffer." he stated, you were all silent.

"you have vodka?" boris asked, looking through his pockets for a smoke, but couldn't find one.

"no, i don't, i'm underage." you breathed out, staring at the dead blue butterfly below you. you sighed, turning around and stomping back into the house.

"look what you've done genius-"

"what did i do?-"

"you killed a fucking butterfly!-"

"just shut up!" finn interrupted miles, richie's and mike's squabbling, glaring at them all again. "let's go back inside."

smoke filled the house, making you cough slightly.

"boris, go smoke outside, jesus!" you choked out, wafting your hand to get rid of the smoke filling your nostrils.

"what, i'm bothering you?" he said in his thick russian accent, trying his best with his poor english. you scoffed.

"of course you are! aren't you like, 15, 16?!" you complained, boris smirked, you grumbled at the smug look on his face.

"you know what?-" you tried to snatch his cigarette out of his hand, but he was too quick, grabbing your wrist and pulling you close to him.

"don't want to do that, right, принцесса?" he told you, the nickname stuck to you, your breathing stopped for a second, looking into his grey eyes.

"I-I have a b-b-boyfriend." you managed to stutter out and right on cue, finn entered the room, seeing how close you were to boris.

"hey, boris, what are you doing? get off her." he defended you, slapping his hand off of you, boris pulling away whilst sulking.

"fine." boris folded his arms, before getting up and disappearing outside.

•a few months later!•

you and finn had broken up a few days ago, his acting roles stuck with you, beside you each day. they reminded you of him, but they weren't him.

"y/n, come out." mike knocked on your bathroom door, you were cowered in the corner, your eyes puffy and red.

"mike, please leave me alone-"

"y/n, you have to get over him," he interrupted you. "you'll get nowhere unless he apologises back."

you stayed silent for a while, before opening the door.

"y-you're right," you mumbled,hugging him. "thanks."

"its nothing." he replied, patting your back before boris and miles entered the room.

"why is pretty girl crying?" boris asked, mike explained everything, how you and finn argued before he decided to break up with you.

"poor girl." miles sympathetically (but still kinda coldly) said, rubbing your back to soothe you.

"hey, what's poppin' guys- oh," richie made a dramatic entrance, before shutting himself up after seeing the state you were in. "awh.. don't be sad, how about we go somewhere, hm? Shopping? Ice-cream?"

"sure, let me get changed." you smiled, leaving the four of them outside of your room for a bit, before you popped back out with a different outfit on.

"c'mon, lets go!"

you grabbed the ice-creams from the girl in the counter, slightly running over to the other four, handing them their ice-cream.

"never eaten before." boris said, staring at it before licking it, his eyes widening at how sweet it was. he contently smiled, continuing to lick it. you all exited the parlour, talking about random topics.

"y/n!" you heard a familiar voice from afar, turning around, you saw finn jogging towards you. frowning, you looked at the other four, who were shrugging.

"what do you want finn?.." you ask, staring into his sorrow filled eyes.

"i wanted to say sorry, i was wrong about this, please.. please can we get back together, can we please make it work again?" he begged, grasping your hand, as the cone was in your other hand. you hesitated before dropping your ice-cream, jumping into his arms.

"i would love to!" you yell, not caring about the other people looking at you weirdly. the other four cheered, engulfing you both into a warm hug.

^^