and then Ad pulls her (he doesn't understand or he doesn't feel like they like each other so he pulled ragu slowly to go inside

and then Ad pulls her (he doesn't understand or he doesn't feel like they like each other so he pulled ragu slowly to go inside....)and then they come in and then
Pari: Adarsh u came
And then only everyone turns that side
Pari : and u all hv come together now ragu and they becomes shocked like Wht to answer...
Adhya : must be they met in the airport becoz I got to know that Bangalore and Mumbai flight is together..... so must be they met in the airport na sh esees then and eyes them to nod there head
Ragu and Ad : ha yes like that only we met .....
Adhya : ok now go and freshen up and come
And then they go and after a hour they come back and then ...
Ragu : I'm hungry yaar let's eat something
Mishti: woh ragini I hv made food that too ur favorite I asked kaka he said that u and Adhya has same taste so I made so come and eat....ragu and Adhya looks at each other and thinks and they both said
Ragu Adhya : ok make it ready we will come to eat .... and then mishti goes to arrange the dining table and then Adhya and ragu sits together and then mishti serves them and then everyone starts eating and as always someone had to feed ragu so Adhya fed her and all adores there bond specially shekar and mishti (Shekar becoz he couldn't be with ragu as her father with her and was blind in mishti that he didn't think of knowing janaki properly and he is admiring the up bringing of ragu , mishti becoz she has understood her mistake and guilty of Wht she has done to janaki and ragu and also she is very happy to see janakis up bringing and she understood why she hv done is very bad .....)
And then everyone goes to hall and sits even mishti and then
Ajju: hey guys will go to club na so that we can do masti after long time yaar there should be masti na so let's go yaar....after long time me,adhu,ragu ,AD and Sid let's go then Sid and all becomes happy except the maheshwari youngsters and swara and Jair's and omi becomes upset specially our hero ... and some one notices it and it's none other than Adhya (when she came it self she noticed that sanskar has a feeling for ragu and now she confirmed it by his behavior and she is happy becoz ragu will be happy with sanskar and Adhya feels that becoz of sanskar ragu will forget the past and live a wonderful life ....)
Adhya : uffo ajju lets go but let's take them and also go yaar let's hv a full masti with them also so that Sid want feel lonely na .....( she shows from her eyes to see sanskar and he turns and sees and understands Wht Adhya means and he is tooo happy for ragu if she moves on in her life ....) (I know u all must be thinking Wht is the past u will know it not so soon....)
Ajju: oh ok fine let them also come .....
And then everyone went to change the dress and then they came down