06🍯💛

"You are pregnant.."
I fell to the floor and Mama rushed into the bathroom to check on me.

I have a baby growing inside of me...I can't believe it..

I've always wanted kids but when I'm older..

I was supposed to be going to college in 2 years..to become an Actress..now,this baby came.God I'm such a fucking disappointment!

I'll just give it up for adoption.Its one of the easiest choices.I mean yeah there's abortion but I would feel bad after..I don't know...

(PAUSE!Before y'all come saying I'm Pro Life,stfu.Im ProChoice and Karmella is confused by what she thinks.)

Eventually mama goes lay down and I'm all by myself in my room.I remember I have a box cutter around my room.I thought about cutting myself and then my phone's dinging snapped me out of my bad thoughts.

Ding!Ding,It was Tyrone.

Tyy🦕
When you comin back to school Karmella?Everybody askin bout you.I miss you.

I don't even open the message to leave him on read because that'll start a huge argument and I don't have time for that right now.

I lay down and go to sleep,I don't want to deal with this day anymore.

———————————-
Today,I'd be going back to school and facing everyone.It's been a month since the party and a month since I've been homeschooled.
My sisters and Dad still don't know..I'm planning on sharing it at Thanksgiving.
——————
I slipped on my outfit for the day and skipped breakfast.I'd just eat at school.

outfitWhen I saw Jhakiry I felt like crying

outfit
When I saw Jhakiry I felt like crying.He is the only person who knows I was raped..besides my family.
He hugged me and whispered into my ear,"Tell my Nephew I said hi"He said smiling
I'm starting to love this baby..I know that if I keep the baby It'll never meet its father..
Jhakiry snaps me out of my thoughts
"Sorry."
"You good ."Jha said
"You ate?"
"Nah,wanna go to breakfast?They got pizza this morninggg"I told him
"Yea sure"
We walked to the cafeteria and got our plates.
As we were getting our plates I noticed some bitches gotta starin problem.
They started whispering
"Girllll.I heard her best friend Alyssa leaked her nudes..."
"You heard she that she got raped?"
A bunch of shit.One that really caught me was Me being raped
I whipped my head so quick to Jha and he mouthed HELL NO
I heard a bunch more so I shouted out,"BITCH IAN EVEN GET RAPED AND FUCK THAT BITCH ASS HOE ALYSSA!IF SHE WANNA PLAY THAT MF SHIT,,ILL SHOW HA FUCKEN ASS !"I screamed before storming out of the cafeteria.
First day back and some bitches wanna try it.
I went to the office and called home for girl issues,Yes I know I can't have my period if I'm pregnant,I'm not finna tell the school that tho.
Momma came pick me up and brought me go get Chick Fil A,I ordered a 12 count,Vanilla milkshake,and fries.Momma ordered her food then we started the drive back home.
"Girl problems huh?"Momma laughed
"Yea."I said laughing
"I saw your video on Facebook.Now why you screaming fuck your best friend?"Momma said,her attitude changing
"Don't worry about it.She wanna act different so that's on her.Ion need nobody,I got me and my son."I told her
"Son?Girl if you don't stop messin wit my granddaughter!"She joked
"NAHH IM HAVING MY LIL KAMRYN!"
We laughed some more and finished the ride home.
Daddy was at work and my sisters were at school
I took my food into my room and ate.
Momma texted me that I'd be having an appointment soon,I told her ok then went to sleep.
I thought about what they said tho..did Alyssa really leak my nudes?What if she was behind the rape..

I erased the thought out of my mind and went to sleep.

HII MY GORGEOUS READERSSS💍How was y'all day?Ooh that's good.Well I hope y'all enjoyed chapter 6💞Chapter 7 is gonna be out Thursday.Im taking a break tomorrow I have to focus on stuff for school💙anyway I love yalll!Baiiii

Word Count:712

Liyah is outtt🧚🏽‍♀️⛓