𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬

The sun had set and the moon was now in the sky

The sun had set and the moon was now in the sky. Will and Y/N sat on the sheet they laid out, talking about school, family and the party. The party had a picnic and most of them left before sundown. Y/N and Will however, stayed, enjoying the weather and the conversations they were having.

"I'm glad you're here with me, Will." Y/N stated, gazing from the sky to the hazel eyed boy. He turned his head, facing the girl who had a small smile on her face. "Really?" He questioned, his voice sounding soft. She nodded, a light blush spreading across her cheeks.

"Why? I mean it's just me." Will said, laughing a little. I chuckled at his comment before sitting up. "That's the point...it's you." I stated, a smile on my face. He smiled before sitting up too and we just gaze into each other's eyes. I leaned in, giving him a quick peck on the lips making a blush erupt on my face.

He cupped my cheek and leaned in. Butterflies filled my stomach as I felt his lips on mine. We pulled apart and I saw a huge smile on his face. We laid back down but closer than before. Will's watched beeped and a sad look spread across our faces. We began to pick everything up before looking at each other.

"It was fun spending time with you, Y/N." Will stated, pulling me into a hug. "Same here." I replied softly. He kissed me on the top of my head before we walked out seperate ways. "Wait!" Will called out. I turned quickly to face him. "Maybe tomorrow we can play D&D?" He asked. "Yeah...I'd love that." I said with a smile.

That was the beginning of an amazing love story.