one ‪⊹₊ ⋆‬

chapter one

< rinyoung >

"I'm giving you this because you had a high grade in your math test. Go treat yourself." I smiled as I remembered the words my mom told me yesterday.

Of course I deserve a treat. Well... not really because I only relied on Dohyon for the answers. But even without his answers, I bet I can still slay that math test.

And with the large amount of money my mom gave me, here I am at the mall, buying myself a new pair of shoes.

"May I get the size 8 and 8.5 for this one?" I asked the saleslady.

"Yes ma'am." she grabs the shoe from my hand and walked straight to the stock room.

I sat on a chair and waited. After a few minutes, the lady got back and I immediately wore and tested out the pair of shoes as soon as I got it. I wore the size 8.5 first and walked with it but I think it's a bit too big for me. I tried size 8 out and it actually fits enough. I walked with it and realized the shoes were hard because it was new but I think I'll break it and get used to it if I keep on wearing it.

"I'll get this one." I said and smiled.

"Are you sure you'll get this size? Don't you want the bigger one." The saleslady asked and without a second thought, I said no and paid.

I decided to wear it because I was excited and I wanted to get used to it so that I can wear it in school tomorrow.

I still had some money left with me and I wanna treat my friends some food or anything too. I picked my phone up from my pocket and dialed Dohyon's number.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Dohyon, are you busy now? Do you want to go to the mall and eat? My treat." I said.

"Ahh... I would love too. But my mom cooked a lot of pork ribs for me. You know I love pork ribs the most."

I sighed.

"Alright. That's fine."

"I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you."

"It's okay! Eat well." I said and hung up. I dialed Wooseok's number next.

"Hi, Rinyoung. What's up?"

"Oppa, do you wanna eat with me right now?"

"Oh. Sorry Rinyoung. I have an important test in the next three days."

"Seriously? You still have three days to study for it."

"Ahh, still, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, oppa. Study well." I said and then hung up. Why is everyone busy when I need them? I dialed my last friend.

"Hey, Son Dongpyo!" I said.

"For my sake, Rinyoung, please stop shouting on the phone, you hag!"

"Says you. Are you free today? Wanna eat?"