Part 38

Nikki POV:

I received a call from Brie.
-call-
Nikki:Hello Brie,how are you?Did you receive any news from Daniel?Did
you...?
Brie:Relax Nik.I just wanted to say that Daniel's here with me.Safe with me.
Nikki:Glad to hear that.Are you out of the hospital yet?
Brie:Yup.By the way,I'm going home today.How's John?
Nikki:He's out from the hospital yesterday.
Brie:Really?So,we'll meet tonight?Invite John too.We'll make a celebration.
Nikki:No prob.But please tell me what happen that causes you to be in the hospital?
Brie:You really can't wait until I arrive.Ok fine.I've miscarriage.
Nikki:What?!You didn't even say that you were pregnant.
Brie:Its a surprise actually Nik.
Nikki:But I'm your sis.You should've tell me first.I've just lost an important person in my life.
Brie:I know I'm wrong but please don't put anymore pressure on me.
Nikki:Ok Brie.I'm sorry ok?
Brie:Its ok.So meet you tonight k?Need to go now.Bye.
Nikki:Ok bye.
-after call-

"Why Nikki?"John asks.

"Its Brie.She's miscarriage."

"Miscarriage?!"

"Yeah.And the thing that makes me angry is that she didn't even tell me about it."

"Maybe she've got a reason why she did that."

"She wanted to make it as a surprise.Isn't that stupid?"

"If you're like her one day,you will make the same thing right?"

"Yeah but..."

"You're really stubborn Nikki.Listen.You must know that you are not always right."

"I know I'm not always right its just that this time Brie's wrong for not telling me."

"You could scold her but try to imagine that you're at her place.Its really hurt for her."

...

"You're right John.Wow,thank you John for making me understand how Brie's feeling right now."

I hugged his muscular body.

"My pleasure."

He pat my head.I hugged his body tighter and fall asleep in his arms.
John POV:
I can't believe I'll be having this woman as my wife.I hope it doesn't happen again between me and Liz last time.I just can't lose this woman who's beside me right now.

I turn my body towards her direction.I pull the strand of hair that's covering her gorgeous face.I kisses her forehead and  hugged and I fell asleep in her arms.

Hey guys!Sorry for this short chapter.Hope you guys like it!This book has two chapters left so please don't forget to vote and comment for all the chapters.

-ciao- :)