"You reap what you sow!" Gang Orca launched at Shouto. Even though it was just an exercise, I kept getting memories coming back from the USJ incident, and the Kamino incident. Both were terrifying, and I couldn't do shit to help during either.

"They're breaking through! I'll hold them off!" I yelled.
"I'm going with you!" Midoriya exclaimed. Innodded determinedly.

"Wait! Stand back!" Shindou jumped in, pressing his hand against the ground. My eyes widened and I yanked Midoriya back by the hood. Shindou's quirk split the ground.

"Shindou! I thought Orca's ultrasonic waves paralysed you!" Midoriya said.
"Yeah, kinda. My limbs are still numb," Shindou grinned.
"I'm so glad you're okay, Shin!" I said.

"I would never not be, Zumi," he replied, "anyway, whether it's sound waves or vibrations, my brain's used to getting scrambled by my own quirk day after day. I've built up some resistance to it."

"But what the hell was that?! Those two first years almost killed me!" he yelled, "I've tripped em up, now stop them for good! Split up and get the rest of the victims to safety!"

I watched Midoriya sprint off and knelt down beside Shindou.
"Shin, I'm sorry about Shouto and Inasa! They got into a bit of an argument, but I think they made up, and then they kinda went crazy and almost set you on fire!"

He grinned.
"It's cool," he replied, "quirk's not the best for rescue, so I think I can stay and help."
"No. Shin, I don't think you can walk. My quirk ain't the best for rescue either, but we have to try if we both want to be heroes," I said, "c'mon. I'll go with you."

I hauled him up, his arm slung around my shoulder, and I jogged him along with me. I could hear whooshing behind us and feel the faint heat of flames and smiled at the thought of Shouto getting back up.

One of the 'villains' leapt out to attack, but before he could attack, Tetsuya's rabbitlike feet slammed into the side of his face and sent of him flying.
"Got you covered!" she exclaimed.
"Thanks, Tetsuya!" I yelled to her, before continuing to lug Shindou along.

A group of villains circled around us.
"Shin, stay very still unless you want your head blow off," I said to him, gently putting him down.
"What?!" he exclaimed.

I pointed both fingers out, doing finger guns.
"Is that some form of flirting?" one of the 'villains' asked. I smirked and then opened fire. He ducked and I started spinning in circles, my hair flowing gracefully, not stopping shooting.

One of the guys got a hit on Shindou somehow, knocking him unconscious. I shot right at their chest. I'd since found I could adapr my bullets to pellets. They can maim and seriously injure but not kill, I hope.

I pulled Shindou onto my back and shot myself off of the ground, launching through the wall of 'villains' and making a run for it. Tetsuya leapt in and took them out in an instant so they didn't follow me.

The event was declared over as a head of spiky, red hair came into view.
"Oi! Red!" I yelled. I sprinted over and saw he had a HUC member on his back.

"Hey, Irezumi!" he grinned. I stopped running and stood beside Denki.
"Who's this?" he asked, gesturing to Shindou.
"You've got that piece of Ketsubutsu scum on you?" Bakugou asked, "tch."

"He was injured, and he's my friend!" I said, "I couldn't leave him alone after Deku ran off."
"At least you're okay!" Denki said brightly.
"Mhm. We're all fine," I lied, grinning.

"Katsuki! Eijirou, Denki!" Tetsuya's shout came.
"That Bunny Girl fuck made it through?!" Bakugou hissed.
"Tetsuya!" Kirishima waved his arms. She ran over, speeding over at an unnatural speed.

"Found you," she said, barely out of breath.
"Oh, Flower," Denki grinned, "her quirk is so cool!"

"What is it?" I turned to Tetsuya.
"I call it Strong Legs," she explained, "basically, I just have really sinewy legs, like a hare! So I can run faster than normal people, and jump way higher. Stuff like that. It helps in melee combat!"

"What's with the rabbit parts, then?" I asked.
"They're hereditary," she shrugged, "my mother has a shapeshifting quirk."

.
.
.

We were all waiting for out scores to be announced. We were back in our uniforms, and I was searching for Hanta, ignoring what that guy was saying. Names on a board popped up, yet I still ignored it.

I spotted him through the crowd and barged through.
"Hey, Flex Tape!" I exclaimed.
"I passed, I passed!" he grinned. I looked up at the board, clasping my bleeding palms together. I winced, feeling the little fragments of gravel and stone in the wounds.

"Ire... Ire... Irezumi! I'm there! I'm right there!" I said, "ha! Hanta, I passed!"
"Phew," he grinned. I heard yelling and looked over to see an angry Bakugou. Kirishima was trying to silence him while, oddly enough, Tetsuya stood by and watched.

"Oh no, somebody didn't pass," I frowned.
"Ah, don't worry about him!" Hanta shrugged, "we passed, and that's all that matters! We're gonna get our provisional licenses!"

I smiled back at him and hugged him. He hugged back.
"This is great!" I said, pulling away and dancing around. I glanced at his back and realised I had left two little red stains from my palms.

Shouto was staring at the ground, past Inasa's bowed head.
"Todoroki... you failed?" Mina asked, flouncing over.
"So neither of our top two dudes passed!" Hanta said. Incouldn't stop nervously glanced at the two red patches on the back of his white shirt.

'I'm fucked,' I thought. The score sheets were handed out and I quickly scanned through mine.

"Sixty-one. Close one!" Ojirou commented.
"I got eighty-four! Pretty awesome, huh?" Hanta said, "see, the simpler you are, the better!"

I sighed.
"I only got seventy-nine," I said.
"Only? You did great!" Hanta replied.
"Hm, Sero, what's that on your back?" Ojirou asked. I mentally cursed. "Are you bleeding?"

"What— no. Not my blood," Hanta said. He looked to me, which is when I held out my hands, palm side up.
"Oops," I said.

"What happened?" he asked.
"Inasa used his wind quirk and I grabbed onto some rock thing but it cut my hands open and then I used my new move which made it worse and now I'm gonna get really bad cramps—" I rambled.
"Hey, hey, it's okay!" Hanta dropped a hand into my shoulder, "when we get back, I'll take you to Recovery Girl."

I nodded.
"Thanks. I was half expecting you to have a paddy because i stained your shirt," I joked.