Epilogue

This is it. The last chapter of My Alpha Mate. I just wanted to take the time to thank EVERYONE who has voted, commented, and added my book to your library. Without you, this story wouldn't have been possible.

I am going to post a snippet of The Edge of the Snow that will hopefully tide everyone over until I can get the first chapter written and posted.

Please don't forget to leave a vote and a comment!

SOTC- I Do (Cherish You) - 98 Degrees (Video to the side, along with a slideshow of some wedidng stuff).

***********

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I stood outside on our balcony. The sun was shining brightly warming my face as I gazed upwards. Today was the day that I married my soul mate; my best friend, lover, and Alpha. I as more than ready to walk down the aisle and become Mrs. Taylor Davies.

After everything that had happened with Ivory Clan, Noah wanted to move up the wedding, but I assured him that I was more than okay. Scarred and a little banged up, but other than that there were no other injuries and the baby was just fine. A little nudge from my stomach broke me from the trance that the sun had me in. “Are you just as excited as I am?”

I was now nine months pregnant and ready to meet our son. Kyle had just done an ultrasound on me yesterday to get a look at how big our baby was. He had said that our son was going to be a little smaller than most Alpha pups, but that was because I still had human genes in me. Noah had been shocked at first, but then grew confident that our son would still be strong.

Someone cleared their throat and I turned to see my parents standing in the doorway. “Oh you look so beautiful,” Mom said as I came back in. She wrapped me in a hug or as close to a hug as she could due to my stomach. “I’m so happy for you sweetheart.”

It was hard not to cry because I was so emotional. Noah would laugh at me when I would cry at the smallest things and I had to defend myself. “Thanks Mom,” I whispered as I tried to hold my tears at bay. Gina and Melina had helped me get ready and I was told that I couldn’t ruin my makeup.

Mom let go of me and Dad wrapped me in a hug. “My little girl is growing up and finally getting married,” he said and I heard his breath catch. “I’m sorry that we weren’t here to see you become the beautiful woman you are today.”

“It’s okay,” I replied softly. “All that matters is that you’re here now.” I was truly thankful that they had come back into my life. Growing up had been hard because I saw everyone else around me with their parents and I was the odd one out.

“We should probably get a move on,” Mom said with a smile. “Everyone is downstairs waiting for you.”

My dress was a strapless A-line lace dress with diamante beading on it. The first time I had seen it online, I fell in love and knew that it was the one for me. Noah had asked me what it looked like, but I told him that he couldn’t see it until the day of our wedding which he greatly protested. And I wasn’t wearing shoes because my feet were so swollen and they didn’t fit, but that was fine with me.

As I descended down the stairs with my parents toward the backyard where the ceremony would be held, members from the pack stopped. Everyone was invited to share in our joy and to celebrate with us. They bowed their heads at me and smiled and I could feel their happiness through the pack bond.

Mom let go of my arm and made her way to the seats that were reserved for her and my father. For the ceremony there were chairs on both sides of the aisle and an arch way at the end where Noah and I would stand. The arch was covered in white lilies and royal purple ribbon which I had decided would be our colors.