11 • 𝐆𝐢𝐲𝐮 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐤𝐚

Two chapters today woohoo. :D

You were currently fixing your haori. Since you felt bad about living with Iguro for a bit , you decided to help with his snake. You usually bought groceries for his snake and some plants for him to play in.

On the way out , Iguro stopped you. He had something behind his back. "I erm- bought you some things, as a gift." He stuttered , you were curious so you nodded. He pulled a box out behind his back, the box had a snake design on it , it was beautiful. You opened it and found 2 items, a necklace with a snake on it, the snakes eyes had two different colored diamonds. One was yellow and the other was turquoise. The second item was a (favorite color) headband.

You thought it gorgeous, and then he pulled out another box. You swear he was spoiling you. His face was now red as he said , "This is for helping me with my snake." Before taking the box you placed the headband on, and the necklace too. You the opened the box.

There were shoes in there , the shoes were the same design like Mitsuri's but , they were (Favorite color). You gave a warm smile for Iguro, taking off your current shoes you placed the new ones on.

"Thank you so much Iguro! You so sweet!" You gushed as you gave him a bone crushing hug which he tensed in, "I have to head out now, thank you! The necklace is beautiful too!"

After you left Iguro celebrated , "Now I just have to shower her with more gifts so I could get more of her affection!"

~~~~~~~~
You were admiring the necklace on the way to the cafe. It was adorable. While you were distracted you bumped into someone, "Don't you know how to walk (L/n)!?" Looking up, your eyes met angered ones. "Ahh, sorry Sanemi-San, I was distracted." His eyes went down towards your neck , he stared at the necklace before saying, "That's ugly."

Your eyes widened , you were furious on how he insulted your necklace. Before Sanemi could ask who gave it to you, because well, he was jealous. He wanted to get close to you , but the other pillars had the same idea too , and they already acted on it. While he was distracted on his thoughts of who gave it to you. You kicked him and he flew back into a brick wall. He rubbed his head , "What the hell?!" He looked up and only met stares of people looking at him weirdly. Sanemi got up and muttered , "Damn it, you're lucky you ran away."

While you were running away from Sanemi because you weren't sure how he would react since he was a short-tempered guy. You seen Giyu in the distance . "Giyu-San!" You yelled, his eyes looked at your form in the distance. He noticed your different shoes. He huffed , "So where's this cafe we're supposed to go to, you never told me which one."

"Heh. Well we should head there now." You grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the he came from. You came to a stop , he stared bored at the cafe. You let go of his hand which he was somewhat annoyed by because he liked the warmth in his hand. You scanned the menu on the sign, "Can I get a hot chocolate and a donut?" You looked towards Giyu, "I would like some coffee." The worker there nodded , you then again dragged Giyu towards a table next to a big window.

After sitting down you got your food. Before you noticed , you had a lot of sugar. "So Giyu , what do you do?" He raised an eyebrow, "I do missions. How about you, what do you do?" "You." Giyu gave a confused face. "I mean , I do missions too. Haha." He nodded. You smiled goofily. "So do you like anyone?" He gave you small glance, "No." "Sure , how about Shinobu?"

He gave a disgusted face. "What are you thinking that's gross." You huffed, "But your always around each other." He have a glare, "She always says everyone hates me."

Before he knew it you were wrapped around his leg. "My poor Giyu!" He tried moving you off of his leg. The waiter came to the table and noticed you on the floor. "Oh excuse me for interrupting!" He turned around. Giyu waved his arms in-front of his face embarrassed. "No no, it's not like that she won't get off of my leg, can I get the check?" The waiter nodded awkwardly. Giyu then muttered, "If he acted calmly, then how often do people do that here."

You were still wrapped around Giyu's leg. You were really high on sugar. "Get off (Y/n)." You pouted getting off , then you grabbed his haori, which came off quite easily. "Give me my haori back!" He was now tRigGeRed. "NO U." You the dashed away. Giyu groaned in frustration leaving a big sum of cash , not sure how much the check would be. He was tired of your childish acts and ran after you. You ran around the town dodging people.

You ran into a restaurant, you found the 4 pillars in there. You sat down. The 4 stared at you , Shinobu , Rengoku , Mitsuri, and Uzui. "Hi!" They stared at you, looking outside they found a mad Giyu. Uzui then looked at you, "Why is Giyu mad?" You answered calmly , " I took his haori." Uzui nodded, "He's coming inside."

You then made a dash for the bathroom, before you went in you seen a hand stop the door before it closed. You eyes met Giyu's as he closed the door and locked it. 'Kinky.' You thought.

On the other side of the door , Shinobu laughed , "Giyu's such a gentleman , doing the nasty in the bathroom, that's so low." Mitsuri blushed , "They're dating?!" Uzui shook his head looking at Rengoku, "I bet you $5 they are probably gonna do it." Rengoku puffed his chest, "I think otherwise." They shook hands.

Back in the bathroom. You sat on the toilet in the corner, holding the haori. "Give me my haori." You shook your head, "If you don't get out I'm a make noises." Giyu stepped closer towards you, "You wouldn't." Before he could finish you yelled out loud. "H-harder Giyu! A-ah!" His face turned red as he jumped towards you. You dodged him and ran into the other corner of the bathroom. "F-faster! A-ah daddy!" Giyu was chasing you around the bathroom.

Rengoku sighed as he brought $5 out and gave it to Uzui. "I told you!" Mitsuri was really red, while Shinobu almost threw up. Then the door opened and they seen you dash out. You threw Giyu's haori at the Pillars. "I might die, he's really mad, I'm gonna go dash now!" They watched you run out of the restaurant.

Uzui held a big smirk as they saw Giyu's hair messed up and tired looking as he came out. "So Giyu how was it?" Giyu's face turned to a scowl , "What do you mean?" Rengoku made a high pitches noise trying to copy your voice. "Oh G-Giyu harder - faster." Giyu's face was an angered one.

"You nasty minded people, she was just trying to get me to leave her so she could take my haori!" He snatched his haori from Rengoku. "Oh-" Before Mitsuri could question anything , Shinobu let out a laugh. "I knew it! Giyu can't get a girl , or even (Y/n). You're not in her league anyways, I would picture her going for Rengoku anyway." Uzui let out a small laugh, "I'm not I'm her league Shinobu?"

She sent a smile Uzui's way, "You already have 3 wives." Giyu sent a glare towards Shinobu, "You can't get anyone Shinobu so, you shouldn't be assuming stuff about me." She sent a small smile towards Giyu, "Mhm!"

While they were bickering you ran towards the snake estate tired , you did eat a lot of sugar today.