Peter is Missing

Hey peeps!! Just wanted to say I'm back and a bit better! I can type again! Yay!

Okay, okay, you guys don't really care about that, but I'm back and I got a bunch of cute ideas!!!

Like this one....

Also does anybody know that one game 'Sarah is Missing'? It's really creepy. I was writing the title in my idea book (don't judge me) and I suddenly though what if this was 'Peter is Missing'? And that is how I got this title.

It was about 8:30 in the night and the Avengers were sitting around in the common room. They were bored. Peter would be coming over on Friday to stay the weekend but it was only Wednesday.

They had nothing going on so they were just watching tv when suddenly Tony's phone rang.

"Who is it, Stark?" Natasha asked.

Tony checked his phone, "It's May," the Avengers all sat up wondering why May would call Tony.

"Hey May," Tony said putting the call on speaker.

"Is Peter with you guys?" May asked with concern lacing her voice.

Tony looked confused as did the other Avengers. "No, isn't he with you?"

"Peter got out of school at 2:50, he still isn't home." May said, she sounded worried.

The Avengers suddenly stood up and went to change. What if Peter, their spider-baby, got hurt? What if he was kidnapped? Or worse?

"We're heading out to look for him now May. I'll send Happy to bring you to the compound." Tony said and said goodbye to May before hanging up the phone and sending Happy a text to pick up May and bring her to the Compound.

Tony and the rest of the Avengers set out to find Peter. They searched for a couple of hours before they found their spiderling at a New Jersey bus stop.

Now back at the compound May, Tony, and the others were telling Peter that he was grounded and should never do that again.

"Peter. Tell me me thing." When Tony saw Peter nod he continued, "Why on god's earth were you in Jersey?"

Peter started fidgeting with the hem of his shirt, "I was on the bus and the bus driver missed my stop—"

Everybody facepalmed, "and why did you not tell him?"

"Well, I didn't want to hurt his feelings... so I stayed on the bus until he kicked me out of the bus in New Jersey." Peter said playing with hem of his shirt.

May, Happy, Tony, and the Avengers felt their anger melt away slightly. Of course Peter would do something like that just to avoid hurting someone's feelings. Tony sighed and dragged his head over his face in a tired motion.

"Just go to your room. You and May can stay the night since you caused this little incident so late at night."

Peter scurried off to his room as all the adults turned and looked at Tony in a confused manner, "Are you really letting the kid off that easily?" Sam asked.

"Of course not bird brain. I'm gonna find that bus driver and once I've dealt with that guy, me and May will find a punishment for Peter." Tony smirked. He would find that bus driver one way or another.

This is all I have at the moment... frick that's disappointing... whatever.

Love you nerds <3

Cyn