Chapter 34: I'm here

It was starting to rain again and get ridiculously windy. Lyndsee breathed heavily as she walked on the side of the road. She knew no one drove this late through the woods. She walked until she got into the entrance of the short cut. She turned around and saw headlights of a can coming towards her. She continued to walk faster until the black van came to a stop on the left side of her.

She turned and saw a blond haired guy who looked like he was still in high school. There was also a black haired boy with piercings on his lip sitting on the passenger seat.
She felt uneasy and kept walking as she saw the van still trying to stop in front of her.

"Hey! Where you heading?"

Lyndsee turned her head.
She felt nervous that he might think she had come from the institution, or even from the news.

She stuttered.
"Um...down the street."

He smiled. "I'll drive you. Hop in."

He acted unfocused and when the other guys opened the door, it reeked of alcohol and marijuana.

She assumed they were drunk and high, obviously. She realized they were not stable enough to drive and said no to the boy.
The kid looked in the back and then back at her. He didn't take no for an answer.

The black haired guy grabbed her arm and yanked her inside. She struggled as she landed in the back of the van. She looked to see two other guys in the back.

One of them was a light brown haired guy with green eyes and the other was passed out in the back, drunk. He looked like a sophomore with dirty blond hair. He had a bottle of beer in his left hand as he laid face first on the back.
Lyndsee looked to see the light brown haired guy staring at her unfocused.

"I'm Daryon. That's Jackson driving and that idiot over there is Ian." He pointed at the passed out kid.

He laughed uncontrollably and drank more. Lyndsee looked for a way out but the doors where locked.

She then felt a hand touch her arm. She flinched and backed away. He got closer to her as he leaned in and kissed her. She pushed him away and slapped him. He grew angry and he tried to hold her down.

She tried kicking him away as she struggled to get his arms off of her. She then reached for her blade, covered his mouth, and slit his throat. She made sure he wasn't breathing and quietly laid him so they wouldn't hear.

She didn't think they'd hear anyways because of the blaring music they were playing. She crawled over to the front and saw the blond guy and black haired guy singing along to some rock music. The blond guy looked at the other.

"Hey Rick, go in the back and get more beers." Said the blond one.

"Gotcha, Jack."

Rick jumped over to the back and looked around for the pack of beers. He saw laying there and laughed.

"Hey Daryon passed out!" He yelled. "Idiot."

Then he felt a sharp pain in his throat as he saw Lyndsee's blade cut him. He didn't have a chance to scream as he fell to the ground.
Sam turned back and screamed as Lyndsee pulled the blade at his throat. She cupped a hand to his mouth.

"Listen to me. Drive me home now."

He stayed still and drove. She smiled, keeping her grip close to his neck. Once they arrived close enough, she cut his throat and let him fall out. She opened the door and kicked him to the road as she quickly jumped over to the steering wheel and drove through a dirt road. She stopped the car in the middle of the woods and ran as fast as she could all the way home.
______________________
Angel woke up in the middle of the night by the sound of yelling and footsteps. He heard a door slam as someone yelled to stay home. He got up confused and look at where he was at. His head throbbing and all he saw was blurs.

He was on Marie's couch with a blanket around him. He grew lightheaded as he got up and looked to see Marie grabbing her coat and car keys. She was crying.

"Marie? What happened? Why was Mr. Johnson yelling?" He stuttered.

"Listen Angel, I need you to stay home. I called Lucy over here so you won't be alone. I promise this will all be over."

The doorbell rang.

"That must be her right now"

"Marie please! What is going on?" He asked getting up, confused.

She sighed as she put her coat on.She laid him back down. "Lyndsee escaped."
That was the last thing she said before running out to catch up to Mr. Johnson.

Lucy, Jenny, and Jessica walked in. She ordered them to go into the downstairs guest room to sleep. She turned to Angel.

"Fabi is at a sleepover with a friend. I brought Jessica and Jenny here so that maniac won't hurt them." She said in disgust.

Angel grew angry. "She's not a maniac."

"How would you know. She's been brainwashing you from the start." She said as she laughed at his comment. She excused herself to the bathroom as Angel ran upstairs and slammed the guest bedroom door.
He was about to fall asleep until he heard footsteps near his door.