Chapter 3: Childhood - Part 2

I-

I didn't want this.

Why was I born in the fricking Uchiha clan!?

When I was first reborn, I thought 'Hey, it's not that bad. I get to be pretty for once and have the overpowered Sharingan!' Oh, but I was wrong.

So damn wrong.

Like I said before, I was pretty now. Well, genetically attractive is the better word? (One thing that I do not want from my lineage is being arrogant: fucks up everything) Well, I overestimated how much how good my genetics were (that was bad at my part.) because now I have fanboys.

That's right- Fanboys.

And let me tell you: they are terrifying. Scratch what I said about the Kyuubi attack- This was true horror. Every fucking day I see lovesick boys just staring at me where ever I go and it sucks! It just kills me to know that it'll get worse when I get older and puberty and hormones kick in. Though, I guess it's better than Sasuke's fangirls. Ugh...

Anyways, I realized that the academy was just like any other school. What was I expecting? The only difference between each other was that we had to learn about chakra. Anyways, in the practical part, I was excelling. So much that the teacher asked me if I wanted to move grades! Only one or two, but I still said no, of course, that would be a huge attack on Sasuke's ego, especially that would put Fugaku's attention on me, something my foolish little brother desperately craves. In the physical part, I was about average. The same scores in my past life.

Sasuke still followed me, even more now, since Itachi joined the ANBU and doesn't come home much. He stopped mimicking me though since he wanted both Itachi's and Fugaku's attention. I didn't mind it all too much as I started to hang out with the Hyuuga twins.

Speaking of them, Hinata was adorable as I expected. I would always tease her about her crush on Naruto and giggle at her flustered expressions. Even with that, we became besties.

On the other side, Hiro, well, I don't know what to think of him. He was never in the original story so I don't know how to approach or talk to him. He's pretty aloof and overprotective of his twin; but, he does chuckle and makes a joke sometimes. He's like Part one Sasuke but has emotions so I guess he's chill.

Moving on, I sometimes hang out with Naruto, since I wanted to be with my bestie more and she keeps fainting whenever I try to get them to hang out together (I still try). But the blond didn't mind as long as he had someone to play with. We would play ninja, something I thought was dumb at first but was fun because Naruto always made little twists in the game.

What else? Oh yeah, both I and Sasuke learned the oh so famous fire Jutsu! It was, very, extremely difficult for me to memorize and then actually do the signs and I kept on coughing up smoke. Hmmm... I think that's it!

: D

"Itachi-san?"

it was a simple day when my dearest older brother actually had a day off and that we met her. And let me tell you: she is very cute.

"Hn," Itachi acknowledged her with a tilt of his head as he held both Sasuke and mine's hand. "Izumi."

I waved at the adorable girl who's dango was currently being stared at by you-know-who. "Hello!" I enthusiastically greeted with smile.

Itachi tore his gaze away from god's food and stared down on us. What? You think that because I'm short doesn't mean I can't kick your nuts? Well I'll have you know- "Izumi, these are my siblings. Sasuke, Megumi, this is Izumi." Oh. He's introducing us.