Chapter Twenty-Two

Zacznij od początku

"Yeah sort of.. He asked me this morning if we could try and start a family since he really wants to start one right now. I told him I would think about it... And.. I decided to agree and start a family with Justin." I answered.

"Aren't you guys too young? You're only 19 Kylie." Alfredo said.

"No we aren't.. There's kids that are 16 that have babies fredo." I replied.

"Are you sure you want to? You're not just doing this to make Justin happy, right?" He asked.

"Yes fredo, I want this also." I nodded. Alfredo just stood there for a moment until he attacked me with a hug.

"I GET TO BE THE UNCLE!" He shouted with excitement. I giggled and hugged him back.

"What's going on?" I heard Justin say. Alfredo pulled away and we both looked towards the door. Justin was standing at the doorway looking at us in confusement.

"Nothing bro, just giving her a friendly hug because I get to be the uncle of the little Bieber/Braun baby that will be coming." Alfredo answered while sitting up against the bed frame.

"Wait.. Baby does that mean yes?" Justin smiled. I smiled and nodded my head. I laughed as Justin did a little goofy dance.

"Is that McDonalds?!" I asked in excitment as looked at the bag Justin was holding. Justin smiled and shook the bag in front of him. I quickly sat up and crawled across the bed to get to the bag. I then stopped in a like dog positin on all fours when I remembered I was only in my underwear. I looked back at Alfredo and he was starting to blush and so was I.

"Baby.. Why don't you have clothes on?" Justin chuckled.

"You know I dont feel comfortable in clothes when I want to relax." I said shyly as I covered myself with the blanket.

"Uhh.. Im going to go now.." Alfredo said awkwardly and left.

"Baby.. Don't be shy, aw you're so cute." Justin smiled and laughed as he came to hug me.

"Fredo saw.." I blushed and covered my face.

"It's alright baby, you're beautiful." Justin said in a cute way and kissed my cheek. "Here baby I got you chicken nuggets." Justin said while getting them out.

"Yay." I smiled and started to eat them.

"Baby slow down." Justin laughed and played with my hair.

"I love you." I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Ky chew and swallow your food first you goof ball." Jusitn laughed. I stuck my tounge out at him and shrugged.

"Tonight we are going to make love." Justin smirked and kissed my neck.

"Ew don't say it like that you sounded like a perv." I laughed.

"Sorry babe." He said and started to kiss my neck again.

* * *
Alfredo's P.O.V

What's going on with myself? Why am I letting Kylie do this? I'm not suppose to get turned on by her. She's like my little sister! But seeing her in her underwear was really sexy.

"Stop Fredo! You're dating Jasmine, remember that." I said to myself.

"Stop Kylie! You're dating Justin, remember that." I suddenly heard Kylie mimic. I got startled and turned around. I saw her standing there with her beautiful smile.

"Oh hey Ky... You heard what I said?" I asked in embarrassment, I didn't notice that I was thinking out loud.

"Haha yup." She nodded.

"Oh sorry... you weren't suppose to hear that." I said awkwardly.

"It's alright.. so what were you thinking about before you said that? Why do you have to remember that you're dating Jasmine?" She asked.

"No reason." I shrugged.

"Tell me come on." She insisted.

"No Ky it's nothing." I stated. I forgot how she always wants to know everything.

"Ugh fine whatever." She sighed while walking towards me. I gave her a confused look and backed away. "Come here and turn around fredo." She giggled. I bit the inside of my lip and did what she told me to do. All of a sudden I felt her little weight jumping on my back.

"Kylie what are you doing?" I sort of laughed.

"PIGGY BACK RIDE! TO THE KITCHEN!" She exclaimed in a cute voice. I smiled and got a good grip before I started to walk downstairs to the kitchen. "Am I heavy? I feel like I've been eating too much junk food."

"Ky that's all you eat." I laughed.

"No sometimes I eat fruit!" She defended while holding on closer to my body why wrapping her arms more closer around my neck. Now I could feel her hot breath breathing down my neck.

"Yeah... But no you're not heavy you're really light actually." I said quickly and shivered a little as her breath hit my neck. "Okay time to get off!" I said and quickly set her down.

"But we're not even to the kitchen yet." She frowned.

"Sorry... I have to go to the bathroom.. See you later!" I said awkwardly and rushed away. I went straight up to my room and plopped down on the bed while letting out a sigh.

"Damn it Kylie." I sighed as I covered my dick with a pillow. I got embarrassed because she managed to give me a boner without even trying. I sighed and tried to relax so it can go down. Damn why do I let her do this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

LOOK GUYS I UPDATED QUICKER FOR YOU :D

SMILE AND VOTE FOR THIS AND COMMENT AND YEAH ALL THAT STUFF