2 ⋆ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚

Lola's POV

My feet merged with the floor as I jumped higher than I ever thought I could. My breath was way ahead of me and my body couldn't believe it was here doing this. The hassle and the shoving sorta threw it off but shit all I could think about was her.

The screaming and tears i could feel on the back of my neck and mine where in a rhythm as if they were one.

The rage that comes out of love...whoa

"One by, one by one"

I never thought i would turn this fucking phsyco. I was never the type to show my excitement out of my body. I dunno i was just a laid back bitch.

I stood on the tip of my toes reaching out for her. My voice so straned.

"Billie!!! Billie!!!"

It was all I could get out. not even a sentence or an "I love you" just her is all that's running through my head.

the flashing lights blinding me but i fell in love. I watched as her space buns bounced in her movement. I was in love.

Billie started moving closer and closer to our side of the stage and with that came the bodies shoving and screams getting louder behind me.

I screamed and the wave pushed me deeper into the barricade. My body becoming one with it. The hassle. The fighting. Just to get closer to her. I couldn't breathe. They were packed so tightly into me, my ribs we almost one with cold medal until bam.

As I slid down the medal, my knees corrupting and my eye's fluttering I could faintly see billie sitting on the boombox in front of us holding her hand above her eyes. It took a moment of me trying to stay conscious to realise she was squinting to see me.

"Wait, hold up ...hold up! Help her! She looks faint"

I heard billies voice yell into her mic as she jumped down from the boombox making her way to were i was, struggling to keep my eyes open.

I felt two big men trying to lift me out of the crowd. I could she green hair coming up not too far behind them.

Billie made her way up to all of us. "Back up, back the fuck up"

She motioned for the crowd to back up off of the guards trying to get me. Some of them didn't move they just kept fighting and screaming to get to her. The noise making my eyes flutter uncontrollably.

"Hey" i could hear a soft voice say next to me as the guards finally lifted me out. I saw billie looking at me with big eyes. My heart dropped and I became unconscious completely.

Two other guards tried to get billie to back off and go back to the stage but she pushed them off.

"Fuck off me" she made her way back to my uncontious body.

"Hey...stay with us mamas" her voice rasped before noticing I was out like a light.

"shit"