1 ⋆ 𝐎𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

group·ie love

/ˈɡropē/ /ləv/

connotes the relationship between an artist with a type of fan—usually a young woman which seeks for emotional or sexual intimacy, involved in obsessive adoration of entertainers such as musicians, actors, athletes, and even political figures. Nonetheless being also a young admirer which has an unconditional love for them, influenced oftentimes by crush-like emotions or lustful sentiments.

✧✧✧

Lola's POV

I felt the sweat trickle down my face as I stood in the hot sun with the compressing of bodies around me. When I turned around to see rows of hundreds of them. It made me have a moment. I turned back around to face the front and lean against the barricade.

This bitch really that big now hu?

I thought to myself before I was interrupted by more bodies pushing and shoving. I swayed and my feet hit the grown i mean...i was standing in a fragile way so that was on me. We've been standing out here for 7 hours so far. Waiting for her. Waiting for the girl who's taking over the world, taking over so many teenage girls hearts and tears. Out here saving lives.

I looked up at one of the trons impatient to read:

Up next:
Billie Eilish

My heart dropped a little and turned back to look at my sister. Aura. well...she wasn't my blood sister more like my older brothers soon to be wife or whatever she likes to call herself. Ion know, he doesn't act ready for that yet but im in her full support. So she is my sister-in-kinda-law lol.

I gave her a little nod and nervous smile. She could tell the nervous and excitement on my face, she chuckled and rolled her eyes. She wasn't into Billie but she was my ride and was older than 18 so.

Aura was a don't give a shit about anyone or anything type of girl. She has a very violent yet uptight attitude. She was a good ten years older than me so she was always over protective. Like over protective. I was 16 by the way, ugh, the worst age to be.

"How you feelin'?" aura asked knowing i was about to faint right there.

"I dunno...my legs are shaking" Turning to face her with the sun scorching on my eyes.

"You finna shit yourself hu?" she laughed at my expression.

"Shut up!"

I swallowed hard and turned back against the barricade again. Here's what you should know...a few years back i danced for billie in her music video for watch. I wasn't featured in a solo but it was one of the most amazing things to come to me in my life. Some of the dancers were really close to billie, some even took classes with her. I wasn't one of them, I don't even think we shared a conversation back then. Maybe a hi or so but they more less threw clothes at us and told us to get in position.

I've always admired her and her music. That's why I was through the roof when I found out I would be dancing for her. through the months i've just been so...into her. Her album came out earlier this year and i've never heard such...beauty, i-

I was cut off my own thoughts by the loud base of the huge stereos next to us drop. I felt shoving and i got slammed against the barricade. Girls screaming and chanting behind me pierced my ears. I screamed so loud cracking my voice a little as I pulled out my phone.

I watched the lights of the set flash and move to there place.

Oh shit

Hi ya'll so this is just the lil pilot lol i have so much more exciting shit planned so just hang in there for the next chapters yerr also don't forget to comment and vote!! It helps so much!! luv u