Part 1

EMILY'S POV!

CHAPTER 1

"Mum, when are we stopping for something to eat?"Issy said.

"Very soon darling, just a few more miles."Mum replied.

Issy. My little sister, three years younger and so annoying. We looked alike in many ways, but i stole the show with my breath-taking looks. My bouncy yellow curls drops just past my shoulders, always clipped away from my face with a delicate turqouise barette left to me by my grandmother. My unmissable blue eyes were crystal clear and were complimented often. My curved body, and slim figure finished me off leaving me looking beautiful. The attention i got was outstanding, even strangers in the streets would stop and compliment me, students would stop and stare as i walked by in the school hallways. Even when i looked my worst i was still mistakenly attractive. Many people would shy away, but not me, i bathed in the attention i got, i loved it. Many handsome looking boys had approached me and asked me out, many had i turned down. At this point in time, i have one paticular boyfriend, named Liam. He is ravishing. What every girl would hope for, a sweet, kind, loving boy, yet popular and gorgeous at the same time. I stop mid-thought and stare out my window, feeling my stomach move as a sign of hunger. As we passed the services containing many appealing appetizers, i wondered why we had driven past, after Mum specifically said we would stop to eat.

"We have driven past the next services Mum!"I exclaimed as we went past a sign reading;

Next Services 67 miles ahead.

"Yes i know dear, your Dad thought it would be better, to carry on down the old country road, and stop for fish and chips on the way, so we don't get caught up in any traffic."She replied, as we turned into a little road off the side of the motorway and just a minute later, a smaller country road.

"I know an old place just 10 minutes along this road, I used to live in this little village when i was a young boy."Dad said, deep in thought.

Issy looked around and said, "You used to live here? Its so boring!"

I was thinking the same thing. I searched for some kind of interesting thing that would grab my attention, there was nothing but fields and tree's. Further on a small hill, allowing you to take a quick peek at the houses resting just on the edge. On our side of the hill, was a large pond, with ever growing weeds bursting from the sides. I wanted to ask why he lived here and why he never told us of the place, but as i was Mum suddenly outbursted a deafening scream which echoed off the sides of the car.

I took one quick glance to know the disturbance. An old lady was sitting in the middle of the road, acting as if she was stroking something in mid-air. Not once looking up to see our car, not once twitching to the sound of our horn, not taking in anything around her.

Dad swerved the car and we went hurtling towards the pond, Issy clutched my arm and closed her eyes, Mum was shouting, Dad's mouth was open gaping, i was frozen in my seat staring at the danger we were heading into.

The car went sideways into the pond, on its side. Sinking. Slowly sinking. Leaving us facing the end.