𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

Jeff's POV

I jumped out of the girls' window and ran towards the house about a block away, since it was night time, nobody could see me. That's one of the reasons I love killing at night. I had to get some stress released anyways. I walked over to the house, which belonged to a couple of two, married, and no children. Lucky for me... this is a one-story house.

'Lucky them because I would've still killed the little brat anyway. But, the only downside to this... is that they don't experience more pain that they should. But hey, at least it's somethin' I chuckled darkly.

I went to the window that lead to the couples' room. I saw them "happily" asleep. Hehe. Not for long.

I went to look around for a way in. And I found a window, only to find... that it was unlocked.

'Hehe. Does this stupid couple have a death wish? Because it sure does look like it' I mentally laughed.

I went through the window and left it open for an easy way out for me. I walked slowly to the "lovely" couple before me and they were both sleeping back to back. Hehe. Easy kill.

I sighed, while rolling my eyes. I went to the male first because it's so much fun to see the females die, so why not save the best for last. I put my hand over his mouth to shut him up. He slowly opened his eyes, but they snapped open once he saw me.

Before he had a chance to scream, I sliced his throat with my knife. Blood spattered everywhere, including on me. But hey, not like I minded it. He kept struggling even after I sliced his throat, so I punctured the knife into his chest, and he stopped moving. Lucky for me, he didn't even scream. I carved my signature smile into his face and moved onto the female.

I did the same thing to the female, but I took my time with her, just... made it more fun. I took both of their kidneys for EJ.

I ran to the window and jumped out. Then, I started to make my way back to the mansion and go check up on BEN and the girl.