VACATION WITH YOU 3

Lisa and Jennie  went at the church where they got married. As they entered the church, Jennie couldn't keep her excitement and amusement.

" Woah! We really got married here?! This place is so beautiful! " Jennie excitedly said and Lisa nodded as he watch Jennie walk in the middle of the aisle

" I want you to remember fast so it won't be hard for me as time passes by " Lisa mumbled but unfortunately Jennie heard it and turn around to look at Lisa and pouted.

" Am I a burden to you? " Jennie said and hurt is visible to her face.

" No of course not " Lisa said and fake laughed. He comes near her and held her hand. They walk together until they reached in front of the altar. Lisa let Jennie face him.

"You and your parents slowly walked until they let me held your hand like this and here at this place" Lisa held Jennie's hand and kissed it. " You were the prettiest girl for me and you even made me fall for you even more"

Jennie smiled as her tears started to fall from her eyes. She was happy and touched by the sweet words coming out of Lisa's mouth.

" We were both the happiest person in that very moment we became one. I held your hand till the end of our marriage and never let go" Lisa added and cupped Jennie's cheeks. " I let everyone know how much I really love you and the same as you "

"You're never a burden for me Jennie.. I love you so much and I really mean it... I just want you remember everything about us, even our happiest and hurtful memories, I want it complete in your mind. " Lisa said and closed the gap between their lips. They kissed passionately then hugged each other.

" Thank you so much for always being by my side and helping me remember" Jennie said as she hug Lisa tight " I promise you when I remember everything, you will be the first person to know... I love you so much Lisa nothing can explain how happy and lucky I am to have you"

" I will never leave you unless you want to leave me... " Lisa said

" Don't say that, I won't leave you dummy " Jennie said

" Just saying babe" Lisa said and Jennie chuckled and tighten their hug.

______________________________

Lisa was reading on the bed while Jennie just got out of the shower.

Lisa stopped reading and looked at Jennie combing her hair in front of a mirror. He was mesmerized of the beauty of Jennie.  The way he sees her neck while she was combing her hair. Regret started coming to hit him.  He regret why he let go of Jennie back then. He thought that maybe if he pushed himself to not give up easily they must've been happy by now. Random thoughts came in him making him frustrated.

He stood up and back hug Jennie. Jennie was startled and faced Lisa and he gave her a peck on her lips.

" Lets sleep already " Lisa said as he wrapped his arms on Jennie's waist pulling her until their bodies closed the gap in between. Jennie wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck

" But I have to put my body lotion first" Jennie said

" Forget about that " Lisa said then he carried Jennie and let her legs wrapped on his waist. He layed them on the bed. Him topping Jennie.

" I thought we are going to sleep? " Jennie said and chuckle

"Maybe later " Lisa said and kissed Jennie.  The sweet kiss turned into a heated make out.  Jennie wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck, making the kiss deeper. As Lisa caressed Jennie's side.  They continued until Lisa went down making Hickeys on Jennie's neck. Soft moans can be heard as Jennie felt like she's at cloud 9.

Lisa broke the kiss because they might do something they're not suppose to do. Jennie pouted as she wants more. Even though Lisa really wanted Jennie but he can't.  He did his best to control his needs as a man to continue their plan. 

"Goodnight babe " Lisa said as he gave Jennie last long passionate kiss on her lips.

" Goodnight" Jennie replied even if she wanted them to do more.  She thought maybe Lisa's tired from earlier that's why she let him pass for now. 

They sleep hugging each other like no one will ever separate them. But we all know that won't last as Jennie continuously remembers almost everything. When that time comes they will live without each other's warmth.