5 • 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧

You were heading out. On the way out you were eating (Favorite food). Your sword turned a green color. After the first time your sword turned yellow , you wondered if your sword changed according to your emotions.

After a little walking , you came to a stop. Food. Even though you just finished (favorite food). You wanted more. Being the type of person you are. You ran towards the tea shop like a psycho, you didn't notice but you ran into someone.

From the impact you fell on your bEhiND. "What the hell." Looking up you met green eyes. "I'm so sorry! Here let me help, how about I pay for your food or drink!" Taking the strangers hand you pulled yourself up.

While getting up you said , "I'm fine , are you okay?" The stranger smiled , she had green eyes. Pink hair, at the tips it was green. She also had a white haori that was short. Another thing was she had a demon slayer uniform that was in a dress form. "Wow your a demon slayer too!" You asked.

She nodded blushing, "Yeah! I'm just headed on a mission!" Her voice was soft. You smiled softly because you thought she was adorable. "Anyways , I'm headed on a mission too! But, I have to keep going after I get a snack." She looked at you, "Oh sorry, well I'm sorry for accidentally making you fall." You sheepishly rubbed your neck, "Heh. Yeah anyways bye."

She walked the opposite direction you were heading. After getting some dangos, you noticed that you didn't ask for her name. Smacking yourself you could've have made a friend.
~~~~~~~~~
You were headed to your first mission. Excitement ran through you. You sword flashed a yellow color. While walking you came to a stop. You arrived.

(Any village name) was a small village. Walking towards it , you heard an ear piercing scream. Running towards it you came to another stop. It was a woman , a man and a small child. The man that was next to her had a wooden stick trying to defend themselves.

Then getting closer to get a full view, there was a demon. The demon was green, with red eyes. He , you assumed since it had short hair and a muscular body, was trying to attack them. You noticed the man was struggling. Unsheathing your sword , it's yellow light caught the attention of the man. You ran with immense speed towards the demon aiming for it's neck. The demon dodged jumping away. While you were aiming for the demon you noticed little sparks coming from your sword.

"Looks like I have to deal with a demon slayer brat." The demons voice was deep. You stood your ground looking towards the demon. Still facing the demon you said to the man, "Your gonna be alright, just make sure to get out of here right now!" Before he could move , he froze. The demon smirked, " See that kid, that's my technique! I can freeze a person's movement using the shadows!" Glaring at him you dashed towards him aiming for his neck again, this time muttering , "First style : Yellow Slice". Your sword glowed a yellow, sparks flying off of it as it was aimed towards the demon. He moved last minute , you managed to slice a piece of his kimono off. The part you sliced off looks burnt.

"What's with your sword?!" The demon hissed. "I dunno." You weren't lying, you didn't know why it changed colors. He glared, "I guess I have to use some more friends." While saying this he muttered , "Demon art : Dancing Shadows." Around 5 dark shadows appeared , they were jet black , a shade darker than the normal shadows. They started to move in a circular direction around you.

You didn't notice this but the man was corned with his wife and child. The child was crying. This angered you seeing that this demon was making a family scared for their life. Your sword changed into a red. The shadows started to dash towards you. You managed to dodge multiple of them , but missed once. The shadow cut off part of your (Favorite patterned) haori. The demon laughed , "You won't have time to heal, the shadows suck out energy when touched. They are also sharp like a sword cutting at you!"

He didn't give you time to answer , he sent the shadows back at you. You did seem drowsy but you needed to protect the family. "Second style: Red circle!" Your sword glowed a red as it set a flame. The shadows hissed as they backed away. It clicked in your head, the shadows weakness was light. You really overestimate this demon. While you swung a full circle with your scorching hot sword , it managed to cut one of the shadows. That shadow slowly melted into the ground hissing. Looking for the main demon, you found him gritting his teeth. Giving him no time to react while he was thinking of a plan. You muttered , "First style : Red slice." His eyes widened as his neck was exposed to a scorching hot sword. He yelled angrily , "How did I let a dumb weak brat get to me! I'll be back! Don't act like you did anything!"

He is body and head slowly disintegrated. You turned towards the family. Getting close you said calmly , "It's okay you're safe now." The man was first to step forward. "Thank you! Please let me pay you it's the least I could do for you saving my family." He handed you a somewhat large amount of money. "No no, it's fine." You said. He smiled softly, "No it's my repayment, you saved what's precious to me, my family." Looking towards the other two behind him, his wife was holding her daughter. Her daughter stared at you with awe. "Thank you so much miss!" The mother said.

"It's okay, I can't stand seeing a family being separated ."