1821-1830

1821:Heaven Son's And Goddess

During these few days, Qin Wentian felt fluctuations in his state of heart. Because Qin Dangtian was about to arrive, this 'cousin' of his, the Heaven's Son, he couldn't help wondering what sort of character did he have.

Today, Qin Wentian received Luoshen Lei's voice transmission. "Elder bro, I heard that Qin Dangtian is about to make a trip to the Heavenly Dao Sacred Academy."

"Mhm, he will be here in a few days time." Qin Wentian took out his messaging crystal and replied.

After he spoke, Luoshen Lei fell silent. Towards the enemy that crippled her father, Luoshen Lei must surely feel great hatred for him, right? However, what could she do? Most probably in this lifetime, she would never be able to catch up to Qin Dangtian. Only Qin Wentian had hope to do so. Her father claimed that Qin Wentian and Qin Dangtian were fated to be enemies since their birth but right now, Qin Wentian still wasn't Qin Dangtian's opponent. After all, Qin Dangtian has already cultivated for several thousand years and was already a heavenly deity.

Below heavenly deities, everyone else were akin to mortals. This was the perspective of heavenly deities. They comprehended the power of heavenly daos and stood at a supreme peak.

"Elder brother, you have to be careful." A moment later, Luoshen Lei reminded. Qin Wentian knew she was worried for him, that he might be impulsive and expose his identity. If that was the case, the consequences could be well imagined.

"Don't worry." Qin Wentian replied. After that, he kept away his messaging crystal.

"Are you okay?" Mo Qingcheng walked over and asked softly, she could sense that Qin Wentian seemed to have some worries in his heart during these few days.

Qin Wentian turned his gaze over and stretched out with his hand to stroke her hair. He gently smiled, "I can settle it."

"Okay." Mo Qingcheng smiled sweetly and didn't inquire further. If Qin Wentian didn't tell her, he must have his own reasons for not telling her.

Qin Wentian gently pulled Mo Qingcheng into his embrace. He naturally knew he has to be careful. Because, there wasn't only him. He had too many responsibilities now. Qing'er and Qingcheng both needed him. His life didn't belong to him alone, it also belonged to the people around him.

Mo Qingcheng could somewhat sense the unease in Qin Wentian's heart. She softly lied in his embrace and didn't say anything. Qing'er also quietly walked to his side, leaning against his arm. Qin Wentian turned his head and stared at her. Qing'er's hair was still white but it did nothing to mask her beauty. Her personality was as cold das ever, quietly standing by him in silence, giving him a formless warmth. These two women who were deeply in love with him were both extremely sensitive. They naturally could sense the change to his emotions. Maybe, the pressure on him was too great.

Qin Wentian naturally felt pressure. He has never felt such great pressure before. Because, he knew what sort of opponent he would be facing. His destined enemy was a heavenly god and was known as Heaven's Son. This wasn't an ordinary genius but was a true supreme genius that stood at the peak whose fame shook the eight regions. His enemy was from a hegemonic power in the Heaven Region, the Qin Clan.

His father's revenge, his uncle's revenge, all these responsibilities were on his shoulders. And the enemy he would face, would be stronger than any he has ever faced before.

When he sensed the warmth transmitted to him by his wives, at this moment, Qin Wentian's eyes that were akin to the stars, shone with an incomparable resolve.

...

Finally, the date where Heaven's Son would arrive at the sacred academy was here.

Today, the Daoask Lodge had countless experts, many people gathered outside the sacred academy and Daoask City was packed to the brim. All of them were staring at the stairway leading up to the floating Heavenly Dao Sacred Academy.

Today, a supreme character would come here to the sacred academy.

This wasn't an ordinary genius from a random region. He also wasn't somebody the rankers on the Heavenly Dao Rankings could be compared to. His title was Heaven's Son and had become a heavenly deity just after several years of cultivation, crippling the Skyorder Heavenly Deity during his first battle.

The news about him coming to the sacred academy has spread long ago, creating a huge commotion. The attention of the entire Mystic Realm, including the various major powers, were focused on the Heavenly Dao Sacred Academy.

Qin Dangtian, Heaven's Son, would surely be a future godking. He who stands at the peak of the thirty-three immortal realms, what sort of character would he be? Countless people were filled with anticipation.

Today, many people were waiting at the top of the stairway. These people were naturally students of the sacred academy. They also wished to see what sort of person this legendary character from the Qin Clan of the Heaven Region was like.

Qin Wentian, Jun Mengchen and the others were among the crowd as well. Jun Mengchen stared at the bustling scene outside as he sighed with emotion, "When will I be as glorious as this too? Being the focus of attention everywhere I go. Senior brother, how strong do you think this Heaven's Son is?"

"You want to hear the truth?" Qin Wentian smiled.

"Naturally." Jun Mengchen nodded. His senior brother Qin Wentian was also a supreme character. In the future, Qin Wentian would surely stun all the geniuses of past and present. He wanted to know what evaluation Qin Wentian had of Qin Dangtian.

"He is someone I have to defeat in the future." Qin Wentian's eyes stared into the distance as he calmly spoke. Jun Mengchen's body trembled slightly but he soon also smiled. "This is my senior indeed. So what even if he is the Heaven's Son?"

"Arrogant." A calm voice drifted over. The person who spoke was a young man that was exuding an aura of sharpness. His entire person was like a supreme sword and was none other than the supreme genius of the Swordsaint Mountain that was also a ranker on the Heavenly Dao Rankings - Jian Chen. He was none other than Jian Wuxin's uncle. Qin Wentian naturally has seen him around in the sacred academy before but no conflict occurred between them.

It was impossible for Jian Chen to make trouble for him just because his nephew lost face. That would be completely out of line with a world overlord's prestige.

But when he heard Qin Wentian saying he was going to defeat Heaven's Son, he truly felt that Qin Wentian was too brazen. Even for rankers on the Heavenly Dao Rankings, they weren't qualified to be compared to the Heaven's Son at all. Saying that he was going to defeat the Heaven's Son would undoubtedly sound extremely arrogant to many people.

Qin Wentian glanced at Jian Chen and didn't continue to speak. So what if others thought that he was arrogant? This was his destiny. He had to defeat Qin Dangtian. There was no second path for him.

"He is here." At this moment from afar, a fluctuation could be felt as two figures suddenly appeared. They traveled vast amounts of distances with a few steps and a moment later, they directly appeared at the top of the Heavenly Dao Stairway.

When the two of them descended from the air, silence was everywhere. It was like there were only the two of them left in this world.

They were very young, and were a man and a woman. The young man exuded an imposing aura, his black hair fluttered in the wind while his dark eyes were immeasurably deep, resembling the starry space. The contours of his face were extremely clear and it was a face you wouldn't forget after glancing a single time at it. He had an extraordinary demeanor as expected of a heavenly deity. Just by standing there, he gave off the feeling that he was standing at a peak and peering down imperiously at the rest of the world.

This heavenly deity was extremely young, incredibly good-looking and extraordinary.

He was the future successor of the Qin Clan, Heaven's Son, whose fame shook the entire world and was the youngest heavenly deity in the Heaven Region.

For the other person, it was a young woman. Given Qin Dangtian's status, strength, talent and background, which woman would be worthy enough to match with him?

If there really was such a person in the Heaven Region, it would be none other than that young woman that was standing beside Qin Dangtian. Although she stood beside him, the brilliance of Qin Dangtian did nothing to mask her own radiance.

She was breathtakingly beautiful, so beautiful that it could stir the hearts and souls of people. It was like you just needed to take a single glance at her to be completely spellbound. There was no way to describe her beauty because there were simply no words in any language capable of describing it.

Qin Dangtian stood beside her, yet he was unable to cast a shadow on her light. In truth, there were even more gazes directed at her than at Qin Dangtian.

This was none other than the number one beauty of the Heaven Region, Goddess Nichang.

In the Heaven Region, only Goddess Nichang was worthy enough to be matched with Qin Dangtian. It was like they were naturally meant to be together, a couple designed by the heavens.

"The rumors are real. Nichang's beauty can cause everything to lose their color. For her, I'm willing to give up everything in the world." A world overlord of the Heavenly Dao Sacred Academy silently mused. The hearts of world overlords were extremely strong-willed, yet the beauty of this woman was able to cause a world overlord's state of heart to waver so strongly. From this, one could very well imagine how beautiful Nichang was.

"There truly are no words sufficient enough to describe her beauty." Someone sighed.

"How beautiful." Jun Mengchen involuntarily praised.

Qin Wentian's gaze was fixed on Qin Dangtian since the start and he only noticed Goddess Nichang now. At the instant he saw her, he also involuntarily fell into a daze. Although he had many beauties around him, regardless of Qingcheng, Qing'er or Ye Qianyu, who were all supreme beauties, Qin Wentian couldn't help but to admit that they were a hair inferior to Nichang. Nichang was the most beautiful maiden he has ever seen, something that transcended the mortal world. She was like a true celestial maiden.

If one day, Qing'er and Qingcheng managed to reach her cultivation realm, only then might they be able to compare to her.

"Goddess Nichang." Qin Wentian silently mused, instantly knowing who she was. He had seen her information before in the Heavenly Dao Library, how could he not be able to tell. Goddess Nichang was a true goddess. Her father was a heavenly deity, her grandfather was also a heavenly deity. There was no need to doubt how high her talent is. If the Heaven Region has a ranking equal to the Heavenly Dao Ranking, Goddess Nichang would definitely be on it.

Heaven's Son and Goddess Nichang, irregardless of who appears, just one of them was sufficient to cause a gigantic amount of commotion. Countless people will pay attention to them. And now, the two of them actually showed up in the sacred academy together. It was like they were destined to be an immortal couple where others could only stare at in admiration.

"Qin Dangtian is here to pay a visit to the Heavenly Dao Sacred Academy." At this moment, Qin Dangtian spoke. His aura was extremely outstanding as his voice resounded out like thunder in this silence.

"I heard that Goddess Nichang's grandfather Deity Qu, had a very good relationship with heavenly deity Qin Ding? Seems like the rumors were true." A voice rang out in the sacred academy. The Heaven's Son and Goddess Nichang, there always had been rumors about them being a couple. In the past, they might not be together. But, what about now?

Goddess Nichang's grandfather and Qin Dangtian's grandfather have an extremely close relationship and the two of them, who are juniors, are also supreme characters standing far above their peers. Could they really be as what everyone in the world was anticipating? Were they already together?