2. First Confessions (Originalshipping)

(Human "talking"
Pokemon 'talking'
Human 'thoughts'
Pokemon to human '-talking-'
Same rules like in previous chapter
This is an au where Green and Red are neighbors.
Pokemon is not mine!
Gold and Blue are Red's cousins who really love him)

Green was frustrated! He is usually a very patient man but his patience was running really low the last few days no weeks. Why you ask? That is a good question, a really good question. Well! That is because everytime, every single time, he manages to gather courage to ask Red out on a date. Something happens or someone really annoying interferes. He swears Red's younger siblings Gold and Blue intentionally interrupts them though, he can't prove it. 

He will hydro pump the next person who interferes. This time he will do it. He will ask Red out on a date. Green walks to Red's home and sees Pikachu playing with little Maril in the garden. He waits for Red to come out as he coos over the cute pair. He has known Red since they were kindergartners, studied in the same school and now high school. They shared everything and even shared the fact Red was bi and Green was gay.

Pokemon pov:

Pikachu looked at Green, 'Oh! Look bro! It's Green!'

Maril chirped happily, 'You're right! Wonder if he's here for Red!'

Pikachu's ears twitched, 'This should be interesting if you ask me!'

Maril huffed leaving his friend, 'Whatever you say bro! I'm going to check on Blue!'

Pokemon pov end

Green sees Red come out to meet him smiling. Red doesn't talk much but Green didn't mind.

Green, "Hey Red! This might seem out of the blue, but...., um, well."

Red tilted his head and looked at him in curiosity, "What is it?"

Green's face turned pink, "Do you want to go on a date with me?"

Red was blushing, 'Green asked me out! Is this happening? I always thought he was good looking and I suppose, I have known him for more than twelve years and now we are both sixteen. As far as dates and boyfriends go, Green is not bad.' 

Red nodded his head, "I would like that, yes."

Green beamed at him feeling really happy, "Come on! Let's get something to eat. There's a new restaurant in town that I think you'll love a lot!"

Red, smiled while nodding and faintly blushing at the way Green held his hand. 'I don't mind as long as we can enjoy the time together.'

Red thought, the situation was a dream come through. He knew better than anyone how many boys and girls had a crush on Green. Many boys and girls would always ask him to deliver gifts and love confessions to Green before. Red and Green were about to leave when Gold and Blue burst out of the house with Maril hanging off Blue.

Maril was chirping, '-Blue, come on, play with me! You have been working at the restaurant from morning. It's the weekend!-'

Gold, "Red! Help us with this assignment that Professor Ivy gave us."

Blue: "Please, big brother. We need to submit it tomorrow."

Red looked at Green and started to fidget. He wanted to go out with Green but didn't want to make Blue or Gold feel like he would not help. Plus, if the assignment was important then it might affect their grade too.

Green pulled the two pre - teens off Red, "Woah there! Kiddos calm down. Red and I are off on a date. Our first date mind you."

Gold, "Say what?" 

He looked at Green up and down. The dark haired golden eyed boy could not believe Green confessed his feelings to his big brother. Sure, Green was pretty accomplished for a teen, the youngest Champion for two years then a Gym Leader for three. But Red was no slouch either, three years ago he had defeated Green and had been holding the title of Kanto Champion till date.

Blue, "With you?" 

She looked skeptical. Blue knew her older brother was quite the looker. The only thing that kept the perverted teens away were Gold and her bratty acts. She was not letting an upstart Gym leader steal Red from them.

Green, "Excuse me?"

Green was getting ticked. He's pretty sure they interrupted him last time on purpose now. These two brats, though he supposed they acted that way to other would be lovers of Red too. He had over heard a few trainers complain about bratty twins ruining their confessions. Should have known it was them.

Green, "Yes with me! Now, if you will excuse us! We will be off. But don't worry, we can both check your assignment when we return"

Green held Red's hand and started walking away but Blue and Gold grabbed on to Green very stubbornly. Watching them Pikachu came over and jumped onto Red snuggling him. Red sighed at his twin siblings antics. Oh, he knew about what they had been doing to keep his fanatic fans and their confessions away.

Pikachu chirped, '-I want to join too Red-'

Green tried to shake the twins off, "Oi! Let go! We have a date!"

Gold huffed, "No way!"

Blue scowled holding on tighter, "You're not going anywhere!"

Red finally had enough, "Stop!"

Everyone froze. Red looked at them and gave a sigh. The three of them were dorks but they were his dorks. If they thought he didn't realize their intentions they had another thing coming.

Red. "Green, I will go on this date with you. But first I do need to change. I am still wearing training clothes."

Red looked at his siblings, "And you two I will help you with your assignment but after that you have to behave while we go out. Understood!"

Gold pouted, "I understand."

Blue sulked, "Okay."

Red smiled at the three of them, "I can cook lunch for everyone today in the mean time. What do you think?"

Green, 'I can eat Red's cooking? Did I jump a few steps ahead?'

All three of them and the Pokemon perked up at that. Gold and Blue cheered and ran inside while Red stayed with Green.

Green, "You'll go out with me? Really? Like boyfriends?"

Red blushed while nodding his head, "Why else would I say yes?" 

Green hugged Red and kissed him on the cheek feeling happy, "You won't regret it. I will help you with the kid's assignment while you make lunch. And then we can go watch the new movie that came out together."

Red smiled and walked inside while holding Green's hands. Pikachu just smiled and snuggled Red more. The little mouse was cooing at them.

Pikachu: '-I'm happy for you Red!-'

(I swear this looked way shorter in my head
Ah well! (≧∇≦) I'm not complaining
A little fluffy down to earth confession is something I imagine Green would do
But that's what I imagine

Thank you for reading)