Chapter 9

Gabriella's POV

I am so happy Dakota finally decided to give Crimson a chance. I guess he was too judging by the way he hit the floor like a sack of potatoes. "I still can't believe you fainted."Dakota said as me and her giggled at Crimson as he rubbed his head. "Well when you love someone who until recently couldn't stand you and they decide to give you a chance, you would faint too."he said shooting us both glares, the one aimed at me harsher than Dakota's. "Well we're glad you guys are happy and all but I have plans for Gabriella today so see you later."Blaze said, pulling me out of the room.

"Wait, where are we going?"I asked as he towed me down the hall.

"It's a surprise, just get dressed. Wear something nice like really nice."he said as he stopped in front of my/his room. "Fine, don't tell me. I'll figure it out."I mumbled after he rushed me into the room and closed the door. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

I washed my hair with my mango scented shampoo and a moisturizing conditioner.

I wrapped a towel around me and walked into the closet that was now halfway filled with my clothes. I pulled on a big t-shirt before picking out a red fitted v-neck dress and some black suede Christian Louboutin heels. For accessories, I grabbed my black clutch with gold trim and a pair of diamond studs. I placed my outfit on the bed and went back into the bathroom to do my hair.

*One hour later*

I looked in the mirror at my now straight glossy black hair. I unplugged the straightener and started to apply make up. I did a simple smoky eye with red lipstick. I walked back into the bedroom and put the dress, heels and earrings on. I looked into the full length mirror on the back of the door and smiled at what I saw.

I looked beautiful, supermodel worthy.

There was a knock at the door that snapped me out of my trance. I took one last look at myself before I opened the door. Standing at the door dressed in a tux with a single white rose was Blaze. "You look beautiful."he said. "I would have gotten red but Dakota said it was too cliché and that you hate clichés."he quickly added as he handed me the rose.

"Thank you, you look very handsome."I replied as I laid the rose in a glass of unfinished water.

"Come on, we have a reservation for 7:30."Blaze said. I grabbed my clutch and followed him out of the room. We walked in silence with the sound of my heels clicking on the floor echoing around us. "Blaze, did you guys grow up here?"I asked after ten minutes of silence. "No, we grew up in Ireland in a modest cottage on my family's land in Dublin. My parents weren't interested in flashing their money."Blaze replied.

"If I may ask, where are your parents?"I asked shyly.

"I don't want to talk about that right now tonight is supposed to be about you. Why didn't you tell me when we met that you dye your hair? "Blaze asked making me blush. "Well, my mom had black hair so when my parents died I thought I looked too much like her and started dyeing my hair."I stated "Well, she must have been beautiful to have a daughter like you."he replied as he raised my hand to his lips and kissed it . We finally reached the garage and climbed into the car.

"So where are we going?"I asked once again.

I pouted as I received just a chuckle. I stared out of the window at the passing trees. Eventually, the endless green of the forest stopped as we entered a parking lot for a small restaurant. "Where are we?"I asked after Blaze got out and opened my door. "We're at my uncle's restaurant, he's a chef. He's been cooking for about four hundred years but he opened this place last month when he moved here from Paris."he replied as we walked towards the entrance.

"But why are the only people here?"I asked gesturing to the empty parking lot.

"I rented it out for the night."he said casually. "You what?!"I screeched as I stopped in front of the door. "I rented it out. It's no big deal."he replied. "It really is. It's not everyday that someone rents out a restaurant for me. That was really sweet."I stated as he held the door for me to walk in.

"I'd do it everyday if it would put a smile upon your face."he said, stroking my cheek with the back of his hand.

A man with short black hair and violet eyes entered the room. "Hello nephew, who is this lovely specimen you have here?"the man asked with friendly eyes. "Uncle R, this is Gabriella. Gabriella, this is my uncle Roman Gilles."Blaze introduced us. "Nice to meet you, Mr.Gilles."I said as I shook his hand. "Please call me Roman."he stated.

"Are you ready to be amazed? "Blaze asked me.

"What do you mean?"I asked. "Uncle Roman here is one of the best cooks in the world. He's won awards."Blaze announced proudly. "Yes, I have now please come sit so your date can start."Roman said as he ushered us into a dining room. The room was decorated simply. The tables were covered with black and white tablecloths and a simple candle sat in the middle of each.

Roman walked into what I guess is the kitchen after we were seated.

"Blaze, this is beautiful. Thank you. "I said. "Nothing but the best for my queen."he replied making me smile. Soon thereafter, Roman arrived with the food. My favorite meal was sat in front of me. My plate consisted of green beans, corn, and meatloaf.

We ate in silence and savored our meal.

Once we were done, we said goodbye to Roman and walked hand in hand back to the car. "Where are we going next?"I asked. "We're spending the night at my cottage."he answered. "Okay."I yawned feeling a nap coming. I reclined my seat and closed my eyes. Sleep swiftly washed over me.

Thomas' POV

I sat but the window and watched Blaze and Gabriella drive away. Yes, Gabriella is beautiful but I don't want her because I like her. Same with innocent little Dakota. I want revenge. If my beloved is gone, theirs will share the same fate.

A/N-Hey guys thecutestreaderever here

Sorry for not updating, I've been pretty busy lately. Plus my birthday was last weekend. #Finallyfifteen Thanks for reading. I hope you liked this chapter. Keep reading because there is definitely more to come.

Follow

Comment

Vote

Spread