Chapter 4-Reception

"The love of a family is life's greatest blessings" 

                    Mid December

After eating lunch, Faris left the house, saying that he will come in evening. Daneen sighed in relief at this. Now, she could have some time for herself. She took a trip of house and saw the backyard, which was in a bad condition. There was nothing interesting in it. She became disappointed at seeing it and moved toward her bedroom. She did her ablution and pray her Zuhar. After praying, she slept for three hours.
        ...........................

There was loneliness and silence in graveyard. Faris sensed the gloominess and silence of this place while making his way through graves.

Faris's face was emotionless and his eyes were in pain. He stopped in front of three graves. They were in row and there was written

Momin Khan
Momina Khan
Anaya Khan

He stared at the graves with moist, sad eyes.
Different flashbacks of his life came in front of his eyes.

He was twelve and Momin was eighteen when their parents died in road accident. He was weeping amd hugging to Momin, who also had moist eyes. After that, Momin played his guardian's role and became a fatherly figure for him.

He was twenty when Momina came in his brother's life. She was their cousin and they did love marriage. And after one year, Anaya came in their life. Her laughter, her innocent acts made them laugh. Their life was filled with laughter and happiness.

Faris recalled that good days and his heart became fill with hate and pain. He had lost the most beautiful blessing of his life.

"Momin bhai, I will find your murderer and make him regret to even born. Don't worry! I will never forget your's and Anaya's murderer. He will regret to kill you and Anaya. And I'm sure he sent me to jail"

He muttered.

"I have no family after you"

With this thought; his new family, his wife, came in his mind.

"I don't know if she is trustworthy or not. I am in confusion, brother. "

He remained standing there and opening his heart. That tall and tough man was standing in graveyard all alone, talking to himself with a moist eyes.
                    ..........................

Daneen woke up at evening time and prayed her Salah. After that, she went into kitchen and opened different cabins. There was no meat in the refrigerator, only carrots were there. She didn't like to eat carrots and also didn't know how to make them.

"Now, what should I do? " she muttered.

She again saw the cabins but found nothing.

"It seems, today I have to make and eat them" she thought.

She googled the recipe and started cooking them.

Darkness spread outside when Faris entered the house.

He found complete silence in the lounge so he peeked into the kitchen and found his soulmate there, making food with a worried face. He could hear the video, telling recipe.

"Carrots? " he thought.
He cleared his throat which causeed Daneen to jump. She turned around with a hand on her chest. She continued to stare him with wide eyes.

"Walaikum Aslaam" he said sarcastically.
"Assalam o Alaikum" she said with embarrassment.

He took the glass and poured water into it. Daneen remained standing there, looking at him.