~chαptєr 5~

You were pretty terrible at waiting if the situation wasn't serious, so when your letter came you were ecstatic. It was a nice, warm day and both of your parents were home. "(Y/n)!" Your father yelled from downstairs, his voice traveling through the house. Your mother had been in the dining room, reading a lengthy book as she minded her business. You fidgeted in excitement as you slid off of your bed, slipping on fuzzy white bunny slippers.

Your legs carried you across the house, wind from the run blew through your (h/l) hair. You were so ready to find out if you made it in! Carefully avoiding sliding past your father, you stopped in front of him, bouncing around like the replica animals on your feet. "What is it, Dad?" You eagerly questioned, internally pleading. 'Please be the new Present Mic figurine I got, please please..'

"It's your letter from U.A." Your dad broke the news to you, brandishing the letter in excitement. 'Not what I was looking for but just as good!' You thought innerly, reaching your arms out towards (D/n), asking for the box with your body language. "Oh! And, your Present Mic toy, too!" The taller man revealed, handing you the box and the letter. "YAY!" You acclimated, grabbing both items and rushing back up to your room.

You whipped out your phone, scrolling through your phone contacts. You clicked one swiftly, pulling your phone to your ear. "Katsuki, I got my letter!" You screamed into the phone, jumping up and down next to your bed. For a second, there was silence. "Why the fuck are you calling me?!" Katsuki yelled into the phone, outraged, but a tiny bit confused- and maybe a little pleased- on why you were calling him instead of Izuku.

Well, little did he know.

"Hel-" Before Izuku could finish his greeting to you, you merged the two calls and now it was all three of you on the phone. You snickered to yourself, neither of them would have any idea until one of them spoke, probably scaring the other. "(Y/n)-chan?" "Spasm??" Both boys spoke at the same time, effectively shutting both their mouths. Izuku turned as white as a ghost and Katsuki as red as chili pepper. "WHAT THE FUUUCK?! GET SHITTY DEKU OFF MY LINE NOW!!" Bakugo screamed into the microphone, effectively making your ears ring. "So, Izu?" You started, ignoring the ash-blonde's screaming. "I got my Present Mic figurine and my letter, can I come over?" You questioned, ignoring Bakugou's feral growls as he listened in.

"Sure!" Izuku chimed, the idea of you coming over with your new "toy" making him forget about Katsuki, who was getting angrier by the minute. You did remind him of you guys' letters which made him nervous again though. "S-see you soon!" The greenette stuttered over the phone, now eyeing his letter. You both hung up, leaving Katsuki by himself.

"FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!"

~~

You fawned over your new figurine- you'd been inspired to buy it after orientation- and packed it into your empty bookbag, preparing yourself to go over to Izuku's house.

Pulling on a pair of pale blue leg warmers, you set out on your journey, your parents figuring where you were going -especially after receiving that figurine, you and Izuku were (figurative) sluts for Hero merch and they knew it-.

You steadily walked out of your house, walking approximately twenty feet before standing in front of your best friend's house that was literally next door.

"What a journey!" You commented sarcastically, opening the door with the matching key you and Izuku shared- just for the other's home-. You walked upstairs, peering your head around corners of the house, avidly wondering where Inko was.

When you reached Izuku's room, you received your answer as you spotted Inko pacing outside of the green-haired boy's room. "Don't worry Inko-chan! It'll be okay!" You reassured the restless mother, sending her a smile she was grateful for. You stepped into your best friend's room, gently closing the door behind you as you walked in. "Hey Izu." You greeted, setting your bag down on his bed. "(Y/n)-chan.." He acknowledged, staring at the envelope in his pale hands like he was trying to intimidate it, while equally looking scared of it.