My fingers move back and forth, applying a lot of pressure. "I'm impressed," I whisper and gently pulled at the skin on her neck. I start sucking and kissing her neck, definitely trying to leave a hickey. Her breaths starts to get uneasy, she tries to keep it under control. I unbutton her jeans pushed them over her hips leaving them on her thighs continuing my teasing and in all honesty, I can see she's loving it. With her jeans out of the way the fabric it's so much thinner and my touches hit her a little bit harder she leaves her palms on the counter, pushing down as hard as she cans trying to keeping herself from screaming loudly. I take my hands off of her spinning her around. I pull her jeans completely off leaving them on the floor taking her shirt off of her body. Please, Bri don't you dare to show up now. I lift her onto the countertop sitting her there, looking at her. I took a sip from my cup getting a pice of my ice in my mouth grinning while I touch her thighs, stroking them. I kiss the inside of her thighs, teasing her. The lust in her eyes could burn me. I lean my head down and that's when she figured out what I'm doing. I start dragging it down her body slowly without breaking eye contact. I get to her hips not taking my eyes off her. She shakes her head making a face at me. I take her bra off making small circles around both her nipples moving back down her body, leaving a wet trail as I go pulling her undies down the moment that cold ice touches her, "Ahh fuck," She hisses making her whole body flinch. I look up at her grinning. "I'm sorry, I was just joking." She mumbled and then I begin doing what I do best. Lexi and I eventually move to the couch and I find my head between her thighs. She runs her hands through my hair pulling me up to her kissing me. "You're gorgeous," I whisper making her smile laying my head down on her chest and end up falling asleep

*Next Day*

I wake up hearing Bri's voice. She's standing outside the door of the penthouses struggling to unlock the door. It's way too late for Lexi and me to run to my room she will see us. So I just lay here silently on top of Lexi. The door opens and Bri sees us. We're both naked, but I'm laying on top of Lexi, I thanked God for giving me time to put a blanket over me. "Seriously?" Bri groans covering her eyes while closing the door. She hangs up the phone with whoever she was talking to probably Kyle causing Lexi to wake up. She instantly puts her hands on my ass and I look at her and smiling. "We're busted." I giggle giving her soft kiss on her lips. "Damn." She says squeezing my ass. Bri shakes her head and throws a pillow at us before walking to her room. "You're cleaning the couch," Bri said before closing her door. I climb off of the couch and quickly run to my bathroom with Lexi following behind me.

I looked at the time on my phone, it's almost time for me to pick Becca and her mom. We slept through the whole day, I put on a black shirt and my black joggers I dry my hair while Lexi was brushing hers. I went downstairs to make some food for Lexi and me before leaving. "You could've told me you will be naked," Bri said when I was walking down the stairs. "I would've if you'd answer your damn phone," I said and then she saw the pain in my eyes. "Fuck," she said between her teeth. "Gabby, I'm sorry," she said. "It's fine," I said. "How's Belle?" She asked. "Dying," I said turning on the stove. "Gabby," she said. "Don't," I said without looking at her. I heard her footsteps going upstairs. I started making the food when I felt Lexi's arm wrapping around my waist, she kissed my cheek. "Smells so good," she said. "I didn't know that you knew how to cook," she said. "There is a lot of things that you don't know about me," I said. I finished cooking and we ate together even Bri joined us. "You should go by the hospital today, Belle and Becca are reuniting," Lexi told Bri. "I can't, Kyle and I are going on a date," said Bri and I got up. "I'll wait for you at the lobby," I tell Lexi.

I took the elevator down to the lobby and sat on the couch. There was a group of girls checking me out by the lobby. I got up and walked to the bending-machine to get a coke when I felt someone behind me. "Can I help you?" I asked the girl behind me. "Yes, you could give me your number," she said slapping my ass. "No she can't," Lexi said. "And who are you?" The girl asked. "My girlfriend," I said grabbing Lexi's hand. "And if you'd excuse we have somewhere else to be," I said walking out with Lexi.

The Valet brought my car and I drove to the airport to wait for Becca and her mom. "Don't be so hard on Bri," said Lexi. "Don't get involved in this," I said. She was quiet the rest of the way to the airport, I parked my car and we went inside. "Gabby she's your best friend and she's hurting as much as you're hurting," she said. "Well that's a funny way of showing it," I said. "We all deal with pain differently," said Lexi. "Alexis stop, you have no idea why I am this upset. She promised to be there, we promise that! I'm running out of lies about why she's not there when Belle asks where she is, she needs her as much as she needs me," I said and then got up.

I looked down at my phone, they should be here any minute. "Gabby!" someone shouted out. I looked for the voice and Becca was running towards me. "Little B!" I said lifting her up. "I missed you and Belle," she said. "We've missed you too!" I said. "Gabby," Belle's mom said behind me. "Mrs. Roberts," I said hugging her. "I'm so happy to see you both, have you eaten anything?" I asked and they shook their head. "Let's go get something to eat and I will take you to my moms' mansion to leave your stuff, let me help y'all," I said grabbing her suitcase.

Lexi saw us and she joined us, Becca was telling me how the school has changed since Belle left. She told me that she made a new friend but she wasn't like Belle and that she couldn't wait to see her. She knew that Belle was sick but not that she was dying. We got in the car and I drove to the restaurant next to the airport, they ate and we talked about how college was going. When we walked out to my car the paps were outside taking pictures and I help them in the car and we drove to my moms' mansion. They left their stuff on one of the guest rooms and changed clothes to leave for the hospital.

"Can we talk?" Lex asked and I shook my head. "Gabby please," she said. "No, not now," I said. "When?" She asked. "Later," I said looking away. "We're ready," said Becca holding a gift on her hands. "Okay, Let's go, princess," I said as we walked to the car. I drove back to the hospital and I parked on the same spot, we walked together and my moms where right outside Belle's room. "Are you ready?" I asked kneeling down in front of her. "I'm nervous," she said. "I know, but I'm right here okay," I said and she nodded. "Would holding my hand make you feel better?" I asked and she nodded. I grab her hand in my mine and we walked into the room and we Belle saw her, her eyes lit up and she opened her arms. Becca let go of my hand and ran up to her and all I could do was stand there looking at them knowing that the time they had left was so short. I excused myself and started walking. I don't know where I'm going, I kept walking until I was standing by the rails of a bridge. I closed my eyes and felt the cold wind on my face, the peaceful silence was calming. I heard footsteps but still didn't open my eyes. It was Lexi, she just stood next to me, didn't say a word.

We've been like this for about 15 minutes, no one has said a word. "Gabby," she said. "Hush," I said hugging her. We stood there for a while, I felt tears pouring down my face and all that was holding me together was Lexi. I don't even know for how long I've been crying but in all honesty, my eyes hurt, Lexi gave me a kiss and hold my hand back to the hospital.

"Gabby," Belle said. "Hello there monkey," I said hugging her. "Dr. Pierce said that I can go home tomorrow," she said happily. I looked at Lexi and I just smiled at Belle, I walked out of the room and saw my moms talking to Belle's doctor.

I walked up to them and all I could see in their eyes was sadness. I took a deep breath and hold mom's hand. "How much time?" I asked and Dr. Pierce looked at me with a sad face. "If we're lucky 3 days," she said and I closed my eyes feeling like my heart was being stabbed. "Okay," I nodded.

I walked back to Belle's room with a smile on my face despite the pain on my heart. She was so happy and that's what I want for her, to be happy.