Runaway Bride chpt. 4

Chapter 4: Vampire Truth.

Ooo little sore, ouch. Few, hey how long have I been asleep for? "Hey sleepy head!" Elena said cheerfully. "How long have I slept for?" I asked. Then she said, "About a day and a half. You woke up perfect timing, it's time to go!" I didn't care for reading her thoughts, wondering why she was so happy. I felt bad about going through other peoples minds yesterday. It's theirs, and it's supposed to be private. I guess it's almost time to tell her the truth. I hope she's okay with this, I really do.

We were just about to start the car up when I just had to say it! "YOU'RE A VAMPIRE! And its okay, cause' I still love you! I don't care what you are. And yes, I've figured it out. Your eyes are the biggest hint. You need to drink some blood, you getting week. You can have some of mine. I don't mind if you do. I think it's awesome that you're a vampire." He looked stunned at me. He was so shocked to my response I was smiling. Then he said softly, "you're seriously okay with me being a vampire? You even believe that I am one? And you don't care. You still love me like you did before?" he whispered it so softly with his eyes down on the wheel that I could barley hear him. I said equally soft to him, "Yes, I love you even more than I did before. I want you to turn me into a vampire to. I want to be with you forever and ever. Will you do it for me?" Then he replied still looking down but suddenly meeting my eyes. " I'd do anything for you, but I don't know if I could make you into a monster....."

"But you're not making me into a monster, your going to give me the happiest life, the one I've always wanted. And with the only person I love." Elena just didn't get it. She didn't understand the consequences that came along with being this... this...thing. She didn't know half of it.

"OUCH!" I screamed it so loud that people down the street could probably hear me. "Elena what's wrong!?" Zack sounded so panicked. But the biggest problem was that I didn't know what was wrong. I felt this pinch in my neck. Then I felt dizzy. And now.... Ouch!!! Something hurts. I mean everything hurts. "Oh no.... NO NO NO NO!" Zack was panicking even more. I began to feel awfully dizzy. We were driving so fast... I couldn't see right and my eyes began to close....

"HOW COULD YOU!!!" I was screaming at him now. And I knew Elena couldn't hear any of it. She was going through the stages. "What? She wanted it didn't she! I just did her a favor that's all brother. I thought you would appreciate it!" He said it in such a sweet, but arrogant voice. "I may be your brother. But this was wrong and you know it. You should have stayed in Italy! And left mom, dad and me alone! We were so happy here. I was happy for once!" I said it almost hissing. Not recognizing my own voice. My brother got me so mad. Chris just didn't think straight. Chris is younger than me. And I just don't mean by how long we've been vampires but he was turned into one at the age of 16. He can be mistake for a 20 year old though, just like I am mistaken for a 24 year old. But never mind that. I had to get Elena to mom and dad. Maybe they could reverse the blood. Maybe she wouldn't turn into one! She could still live her life! Who am I kidding? Even I know that's impossible, but I guess it's worth a try. I'm glad my brother couldn't read my thoughts, he didn't have the ability to read thoughts and answer them back by sending your voice in others heads. But even me being able to read thoughts, I wanted nothing to do with my brothers self fish mind. He's in love with Elena too. He wants her so badly. But she's is mine. And mine alone, just like I'm hers. I can always hear her saying that I am hers. And nothing can take me away from her. She's is right. I am hers. My brother won't change that. Elena's not the type of girl to fall in love with a 16 year old that acts like a 5 year old.

Ugh. Why do I feel so tired? And why am I lying down in the back seat? Who's that! In the front seat... could it be? Oh, my, god! His fangs are out! THAT'S SO COOL! They can probably tell that I am awake. I bet you Zack's been monitoring me. Trying to see if I am still breathing an all. 'Oh god, I hope Elena's okay. Maybe my parents can un-vampafire her. No, probably not. I guess I'll let her sleep.' Wait a minute? Why can I hear his thoughts? It doesn't sound like he knows I'm awake! 'Ugh, I've messed up big time. All I've ever wanted to do was impress my big brother. I'm glad I can't read his thoughts. I'm glad he doesn't even want to read my thoughts.'  WOW. Was this in their heads? I think it was! I'm going to try and send that other guy in the front seat a message. 'Can u hear me? And who are you??? I can already see that you're a vampire too, but what are you doing? Did you bite me! Is that what I felt on my neck?' The guy whipped around so fast in the seat I thought the chair might break and he looked at Zack, and said "did you just send me a message in my head?" Zack looked confused and said, "um, no I... I actually didn't!? Are you lying you better...?" Then he just stopped right there. Then they both turned around and stared at me. They just noticed that I had my eyes opened. Then I sent them both a message and said 'Did I actually do that?' 'Oh, no. It's too late she's already a vampire.... Wait Elena are you listening in on my thoughts!' Zack was just thinking to him self. I didn't mean to listen to his thoughts, but I replied anyways. "Oh, I'm so sorry. All I can hear are people's thoughts I can even hear your brothers and they won't stop. I tried to cover my ears but they just keep coming!' "See what you have done now? You've given her not only the curse of being a vampire forever, but always she has the same powers as me, maybe even more!" Sean replied almost like a whimper, "I didn't mean to, oh, there's mom and dads. They're going to hate me more than ever now."....