Where you hang out

Arthur

The two of you mainly hang out at your house, away from the other wellies but still in the comforts of the village. You normally watch Uncle Jack while he reads a book he grabbed from your bookshelf. The two of you talk more during meal times, which are normally prepared by you no matter what. Arthur slept in your guest bedroom and grew to enjoy that you would serve him breakfast in bed. Around the evening you would play cards together or just talk over a few drinks. Arthur didn't want to say it out loud, but he was growing fond of the time you spent together. But he needed to stay focused on his missions. He made a promise that he would remember to repay you for your hospitality.

Sally

The two of you hang out at the park in town. You normally arrive first while she's always a bit late. She claims its due to problems with her chemicals or with the joy. You don't mind though. The two of you chat, make flower crowns, read books/newspapers together, and just chill in general. She once made you a flower crown out of the nearby roses, which you wrapped around your hat and wore for the rest of the day. You also gave her a daisy to put on her helmet as well. People don't bother you when you to are at the park, so you get to enjoy the silence and admire the lovely day.

Ollie

You two like to hang out on the roof of the train station. You've grown used to Ollie talking to himself, or to Margaret, which he would do often. You like to think that Margaret is real as well, although you can't hear or see her. It gives you a feeling of being not so alone in the world. Sometimes you try to speak to her and Ollie helps by telling you what she said. You also help Ollie gather honey, since you don't mind the bee stings. The other people in the district have grown to hate you since you hang around Ollie, but he makes sure they don't try anything. The two of you stand on the roof and observe the people that pass by, Ollie usually making small insults or talking about negative experiences with most of them. You simply listen and nod, letting him speak his mind, joining in shortly with your own tales. Some nights you even set up little campfire and tell spooky stories like you would at camp, Ollie bringing out the best snacks for the event.

Bobby

When he's not on duty, you normally meet at the local cafe. You both order your own drinks, maybe muffins to if you're feeling up to it, and sit around to just chat. He talks about work and you let him rant if he ever needs to, which is common nowadays due to the downer outbreak. You normally talk about your own job or your girlfriend, only the good things about the relationship though. Cause why would you bring up the bad things? Nobody needs to hear about that.

Also yes you have a girlfriend. This was a bit of a shock to the Bobby when you told him, but he was happy that you weren't always alone. He just doesn't understand how she can deal with your clingy nature. Then you told him that she isn't around to often, only late in the evening is she at home. So that answered that question. The two of you still hang out when he's on patrol just like before.

Joy Doctor

He doesn't want you to get caught by his peers, so you both stay at your house. Every now and then you go to his home, but he makes extra sure to turn off all of his security against downers before hand. The two of you talk over tea and talk about your interests. He lets you borrow some of his books, since he has plenty that you haven't gotten around to reading. He also listens to you ramble on about the books, their plots, and the issues you have with some of them if you have any in the first place. The doctor helps you with your emotional state, although he's not the best since he only knows to give people joy during these moments. You in turn help him to understand the issues with joy and help him express himself better. You could both learn from each other.

Uncle Jack

You prefer to meet in remote areas such as the park or the Ice cream parlor, but Jack likes bringing you to the studio. He showed you around, introduced you the his coworkers, and even asked if you wanted to be featured in one of his episodes. You declined, but somehow he talked you into being there when the episode was being filmed. Once it was done, he treated you to donuts, so it was a good day to say the least.