Chapter 1

Jenna's POV:

The results came out. And they were

Positive.

I immediately felt myself getting so worried inside.

What if Matt doesn't care?

I fell to my knees against the bathroom door. I just stayed here and cried. I guess I sat here for hours because next thing ya know Matt is knocking on the bathroom door.

"Jenna? Are you okay? Come out please?" He said.

"I'm fine Matt. I'm just overthinking that's all." I said as I walked out. I had the tests with me, and surprisingly he didn't see. I ran to my room and hid them.

"Babe. I have something to tell you.." Matt said.

"Sure go ahead." I said.

"Well, I have a tour coming up. And I have to leave." He said.

"That's okay. When though?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." He said.

I felt my eyes get watery. Tears fell down my face. I feel like crying doesn't do anything anymore. I cry so much, and I'm so sick of crying.

He came over to me and hugged me as tight as he could. Turns out, all the guys are going on that tour too! So it'll be like a little reunion tour I guess.

Matt promised me, that he won't look at anyone else. I don't believe him 100% but I have a feeling he won't.

He packed his things, we ate dinner, then got ready for bed. As I laid there, I thought of how things would be when he's gone. Should I tell him? Or wait until he gets back? He said the tour will be around 2 months long. Maybe I can wait. Yeah, I'll wait.

The next morning I drove Matt to the airport. Some of the guys were here as well.

The ones who didn't move.

His flight got called. He hugged me tight and kissed me.

"I love you babe. You'll be okay without me. I promise. See you soon." He said.

"Bye Matt. I love you too! Have fun" I said.

At least I have two months to think of a way to tell him.